IS IT NORMAL FOR ALL THIS HAIR TO COME OUT........

keiron

aiight i took my twists out after like 5 weeks which i normally only leave em in for 3-4 weeks but this time i left em in long but i noticed when i take them out i get hair on comb and its not HUGE amounts but i wanna know if its natural etc.

i have natural thick shoulder lengh hair by the way is their anything i can do to stop that from happening or do i need to get my hair cut?

thanks all.

Depends on if the hair is shed or broken. If it is shed , then it is natural. You can tell if it is shed if at the end of the strand it has a lil white bulb

Nekee is right. And you can expect to see a lot if you've kept braids or twists in for long coz it just means all the hair you shed naturally on a daily basis was caught in the braids/twists and only gets set free when you undo the style.

Keiron, I think what you may have is natural shedding. At any rate, try a protein treatment and please don't cut your hair. I really don't think you need to.
cool.gif

thanks all, hey pebbles what is a protein treatment i do hot oil ones cause that tame`s my dry scalp etc but iam a dude i dont really know all this hair stuff etc i just get tips from alot of people but please let me know.

thanks

Sorry babe!
laugh.gif
A protein treatment is used to slow or stop any abnormal breakage you may be getting. To make it easier on you, get the Nexxus KeraPhix (kind of expensive but excellent), or you can try Dudley's Hair Rebuilder, which is pretty good too. I would recommend Aphogee to you but I think that may be a bit much for now. The instruction on the Nexxus say to apply to your hair and leave for 3 minutes then rinse but what I would recommend is that you leave it on for 10 minutes and use a heat cap with it. Do the same with the rebuilder. Heat is not required but for good product penetration I always use heat. HTH
cool.gif

Back