Is it just me?

BMoreFlyy

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like during the colder months, like right now, that their hair looks like a severe case of shredded wheat. Just split ends everyone from the wind. :look: I was looking at my head today and I was like I will be so glad when spring gets around here.

I keep my hair protected with my satin scarf and another scarf or hat over that, if necessary. By not exposing my hair and ends to cold and weather, it really saves it.
BTW, I'll be glad when spring (and summer) comes around too!

When the weather isn't so pleasant, I try my best to wear my hair in a protective style, which, is a hair saver for me. I'm really looking forward to Spring! :yep:

I have a satin scarf now, but I am thinking seriously about getting braids. I just hate taking them down, so that is why I hesitate.

i totally agree- i stated using Surge 14 plus hair revitalizer last nite. I am on a mission to cure my dry/tangled and a few split ends.

My ends can get pretty trashed so it's protective styles all winter. On the other hand, less humidity and perspiration mean I can stretch my relaxer forever because the roots don't go puffy.

yes, that's why I keep it up (in a bun) and protected with an extra coating of conditioner through out. :yep:
Can't wait 'till spring!!

Last edited:
MsCrystal said:
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like during the colder months, like right now, that their hair looks like a severe case of shredded wheat. Just split ends everyone from the wind. :look: I was looking at my head today and I was like I will be so glad when spring gets around here.

lol, too funny! i was just thinking a similar thought! my hair is so awful right now. i'm 3 months post with all this thick new growth. i'm trying to eliminate heat so i haven't been flat ironing/curling or much of anything. my head is a complete mess :lol:

i felt so self-conscious in class yesterday. stinky, dry, big hair :lol:

Back