Is it just me or....(Suave Humectant)

Hi everyone,

I used this yesterday for a co-wash because everyone was raving about it. I was SO impressed. My DPR-11 does not perform half as well after an hour of deep conditioning. Granted I do a tea rinse or a mild protein before the DPR but still..

I want to know if anyone has thrown out their expensive conditioners and just use Suave Humectant for a DC? Perhaps mix it with some oils? CAN Suave Humectant be used as a DC?

-L-

I usually use this to cowash, but since it's supposed to be suave's version of nexxus humectress, I don't see a problem with dc'ing with it.

I use it to cowash, and it's Amazing. It's the base for my shikakai cowash, and nothing else works as well....it definitely outperforms many of the other more expensive conditioners that I've used.

I love this product. Im a hairstylist and ive used products like joico k pak and I swear they would be neck and neck if the joico moisturized as good as the suave does. I do tell my clients this.....

I just say use what works as long as you're retaining length. Apparently cheapie conditioners that clearly aren't deep conditioners can't provide deep conditioning benefits but if it works for you, then just use it. At the end of the day, it's about retaining length and healthy hair.

Great idea - I will mix it with my DPR until the DPR runs out. I already have a bottle of AO honeysuckle rose waiting in the wings to try afterwards. In terms of retaining length, I just started my HHJ in Dec so still waiting to see results.

Back