Is it Getting Out Of Hand?

leona2025

Ok everyone in my family knows about my hair obession. So my parents were like what do you want for christmas. I know the Pibb 514 wasn't gonna fly so I told them a nice new flat iron. Why did my dad get on the phone to tell me about this "revolutionary" new flat iron that is going to change the face of hair care. :lachen:It curls. It straightens. It does everything. Did I see the infomerical it was only 19.95 plus shipping and handling. :lachen::lachen::lachen:I think I know which hunk of junk he's talking about, but it's so funny. I could jsut see him perking up when it commercial comes on and thinking ... hmm tink would like that. So cute. I would love that junk just cause he picked it out. Ohhh and why is the Chi Nano 175 on HSN and only 127 on Folica?

Your story is too cute!:lachen: Let me know which flat iron you chose, because I'm interested in purchasing one as well. I have to do my research. I know that I want the straight look.:grin:

Awww..dads are so cute lol! At least he's trying!

I know my sis is getting me a flat iron for Xmas..I'm crossing my fingers for a Chi or Sedu!

Yeah, that is right... My DH came back from shopping the other day and was so excited about a new revolutionary moisturizer he'd bought for me...100% natural, with shea butter, olive oil, jojoba oil... Guess what it was an African Gold moisturiser and the first ingredient was petrolatum... but that was so sweet from me, I said ''Great, thanks so much, Darling, I so wanted this product... petrolatum is coming back on my site for ends sealing, so good timing ;)''

Oh gawd, I'm a PJ and I didn't need to see this. I dunno, looks good to me. But it's not 19.95, it's 140.00 but for 2 irons. I bet it'll be in stores soon.

R u serious? :lachen: Why do I feel like the roller barrel of heat could burn my scalp or my face?

Girl I don't care what the Iron was doing those folks are lying through their teeth. :lachen: Especially the girl with the blue on she was OVER REACTING! I can't believe my hair can even look like this? WHAT? Any other flat iron would have done the same thing..you DON'T have difficult hair. Gold N Hot would have laid those waves down.

I can't shake the feeling that they were just lying through their teeth. That is why I liked Maxius HSN commericials. The models didn't talk and they actual had some thick hair and they did the hair themselves. lol Plus y'all gave it some good reviews. :lachen:

Oh gawd, I'm a PJ and I didn't need to see this. I dunno, looks good to me. But it's not 19.95, it's 140.00 but for 2 irons. I bet it'll be in stores soon.

Yeah I think it was like 7 easy payments of 19.95:lachen:. Some of the ladies here tried it out and sent it back.

Yeah, that is right... My DH came back from shopping the other day and was so excited about a new revolutionary moisturizer he'd bought for me...100% natural, with shea butter, olive oil, jojoba oil... Guess what it was an African Gold moisturiser and the first ingredient was petrolatum... but that was so sweet from me, I said ''Great, thanks so much, Darling, I so wanted this product... petrolatum is coming back on my site for ends sealing, so good timing ;)''

Lol that is so cute. I would have did the same thing. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back