Is clairol luminizer discontinuing?!? If so what is your plan B

NaturalPath

After researching a few threads on this forum I decided that I wanted to try using clairol luminize to gently lighten my hair.

The first application I ended up using the clairol luminize red, because I would like to eventually add a red dye to my hair. I noticed that the product only noticeably lighteedn my hair in the sun.

I wanted to try the application again as a few members said that you needed to do the application a few times in order to achieve desirable results. I went looking into different stores to find the luminizer in clear because that is what a member on this forum uses to achieve her beautiful blond color. I however can not seem to find any anywhere.

Well I came across clairols website and it kind of hinted to me that they were discontinuing the product. That sucks cause I still have a bottle of that luminize stuff and I dont want it to go to waste. I went to a BSS and saw that they had an abundance of gold & red, so I decided to buy the one in gold.

For those that faithfully use this product, what products will you be using instead of this product if it is being discontinued.

The Clariol Demi permanent Clear Mix and the 10 or 20 vol developer is supposed to be a replacement for the luminize. Although I hear the luminize was very gentle/conditioning so you can add 1/2 oz of conditioner to the demi clear mix formula for similar conditioning effects.

The Clariol Demi permanent Clear Mix and the 10 or 20 vol developer is supposed to be a replacement for the luminize. Although I hear the luminize was very gentle/conditioning so you can add 1/2 oz of conditioner to the demi clear mix formula for similar conditioning effects.

what did you use to bleach your hair?

Back