Is anyone still using Wanakee?

• Thread starter Thread starter HoneyRockette
  • Start date Start date
H

HoneyRockette

Or what's her face brand products? I just came across her old pamphlet and I was wondering if anyone still used her products. I sure could use some hairline creme right about now.

[ QUOTE ]
Or what's her face brand products?

[/ QUOTE ]

They got rid of all things Beverly, thank goodness. I think her name is still on the jars, though...

I still have some of the deep conditioner and the CC for Ends. I really like them a lot. I plan to use them up, but not to puchase any more. I have found cheaper and easier to find alternatives.

I have a cousin who loves the Hairline Cream and the CC for Ends and she's a real cheapskate!
laugh.gif
She uses the CC as an all-over hair dressing.

Yes, I do still have a trace of products left that I am finishing off. But I won't reorder. I like using the less expensive alternatives that I have.

I'm conditioner washing 3X weekly after workouts and wet bunning lately, so survey says no. As my new growth crops up, I MIGHT use the hairline creme to suppress it. The constant care for ends creme gets no action at all.
sleep8.gif
I don't plan to reorder the expensive cremes...

The product line is really meant to maintain straight styles (not my wash and wear ringlets), so it's more rationale for me to reserve them for when I'm rocking a rollerset style. This isn't often. My mom and sister (straight styles, infrequent washing) swear by both cremes.
weird.gif

Back