Is anyone still using lok & blok by Sabino??

Misshairdiva

Ofcourse alot of ya'll know I have like a three year supply of this stuff:lachen: But, for those of you who are now going natural and dont like hair reversion I highly recommend it! I get a Dominican blow out every week (except for the summer months) and my hair is in the best shape ever and I swear its from the moisture block aka lok and blok! I have grown out my relaxed hair and didn't do a big chop. I only cut my ends once and after two years of going natural, getting my hair straightened every week this stuff rocks! I have long hair now (finally able to retain length) WITHOUT any damage from the blow dryer!!
Just wanted to give ya'll the heads up on this stuff for those newbies who haven't heard of it. I think the site is: Anti-Frizz Products, Frizz Control, Curly Frizzy Hair . There is a new one but I dont know the link but I am sure that one works.
And no.. I dont work for Victor!:lachen:

I used to looooovvvveee the original formula but this new formula doesn't work as well

ETA: Tha flat iron on their sight is the bomb though. It works better than my Chi and was half the price

Last edited:
I love it! I love the old and new formula. I strayed away from it for a while and paid the price. This stuff really protects your hair you just have to make sure that you coat the hair well with it. It makes my hair so shiney and smooth.

I used this stuff last Saturday to flat iron and my hair is still straight-ish. It did not revert the night of the event and believe me, I was dancing up a storm! I'd use it again....

Back