Is Anyone Planning Hair Care Purchases For Black Friday?

50% off with code EAPFriday. The half off is off the subtotal, taxes and shipping are added to that. Ya'll I ended up ordering 4 EAPs: 1/2 inch ceramic, 1 inch ceramic, 1 inch titanium, 1 3/4 inch ceramic. The sale said starts on 11/29 but when I checked the site around 8PM EST on 11/28 and the code already worked. I still waited until Midnight EST just in case(they had changed the bundles a few times this week so I wanted to make sure a better bundle didn't pop up before I purchased) and didn't have any issues with what I wanted being sold out or anything.

I also ended up getting my baby some Gabby Bows(No code only the special link worked) https://gabbybows.com/pages/mommy-a...sLmNvbSIsICJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIk5pNExmQiJ9
This is more than I would typically spend on little girl barrettes. I have never bought a little girl pack of barrettes for more than a dollar a pack at the beauty supply and those packs usually include more than this brand does. However, I like the backstory so I bought the bundle.

Off to see if there are any good Dyson sales, but I honestly meant what I said. Unless I see a phenomenal deal I am cool on it until the reviews are better.
Going to look at Sally's and few other random site today just in case but I have what I want. I just am not against caving to a good sale.

I'm torn between the 1" titanium and the 1 3/4 ceramic. I would love titanium, but one inch seems like it would take forever to get through my head!

My Oyin order from Tuesday came today (Friday). They are not playing! My son has started using my Whipped Pudding so I had to order some more of that plus my other staples from that line.

I had planned on ordering some more Soultanicals but pretty much everything on their website went out of stock yesterday when 50% off went live. I've been checking their website regularly today but they have not restocked anything. Their Facebook page says they will restock for Cyber Monday but I have a discount code that (conveniently for them) expires Sunday...

**shady**

I'm eyeing TGIN's website right now but I've never used their products. My Soultanical money is burning a hole in my pocket.
:lachen:
I may look around and spend it elsewhere or I may just hold on to it ...
:afro:

I grabbed the EAP 1 inch titanium! I skipped the warranty for $49:nervous2:

I think you made the right choice going with the one you really wanted. mainly use 1 inch irons historically and I never feel like it takes too long to flat iron my hair. Now once I have the larger plated electric one I might see a difference in speed but I am not expecting a drastic one.

I think she had that 60% off sale 2 months ago to not have to deal with the craziness of BF.

Well when she had that sale I was unprepared. On Monday she had a 35% sale and just days later she had the 60% off sale. I still bought 5 leave ins lol, but I think most people plan to buy during BF. That's when I usually stock up on haircare for at least half the year.. or whatever I want to try.

Nothing moved me to buy this year.

Finally got my revair for the $299 discounted price!!! I currently have the revlon brush so anxious to get the revair to see if it delivers similar or better results. Also ordered several Kriya botanicals products which is a line based on hair porosity. I ordered both low and high porosity products as I believe the front of my hair is low and the back is high.. we shall see.

I finally ordered the Revair. It should be in today. I also purchased the Caruso steam roller set again since I can't find the set bought in 2009.

My goal is to do more stretched out styles to hopefully preserve my ends. I'm so excited. Tomorrow I will do a hairathon.:toocool:

Back