Is anyone else trying to grow their bangs?

Sarahh.

I'm having trouble with growing my bangs/fringe. I guess the real problem is retaining the growth I get. I don't want to grow them out completely, just grow them longer. My regimen is the same for my bangs as it is for the rest of my hair, except that I blow dry it and leave it out of my bun. Does anyone have any tips for growing out bangs? TIA.

I really dont know how I did it...Mines stayed at this length and then they just grew out once I cut. But prior to that them bastards wouldnt grow for crap. I really wasnt taking care of them prior, they just wanted to love.
I say just give it time they will grow, I didnt do anything different.

Attachments

• 10-30-08 003.jpg
    10-30-08 003.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 11
  • bang.jpg
    bang.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 11
Ummmm, I don't have this problem at all. My problem is the exact opposite. I have to trim about every 3 weeks or they'll be poking me in the eye. Maybe it's the blow-drying. How often do you do it? I mostly airdry, but when I do blow dry it's only every 2 weeks or so.

my bangs seem to be the only part of my hair that grows really they grow like weeds the rest of my hair not quite.

I am also trying to grow out my bangs. In the past I used to just brush my hair off my face and wear a headband everyday. Then one day pull them down and they will be longer!:yep:

It seemed like it took me forever to grow out my bangs. This is one reason I highly doubt I will ever cut bangs again, despite my huge forehead! I had to be very gentle with them. I kept them back off my face with clips, but found that I had to be careful with those, as they can break the hair. I remember just wanting my bangs to be long enough for me to tuck behind my ears! But they do grow. Slowly. Mostly you just have to be patient. Sorry I can't offer more tips or advice!

I was able to grow mine out by wearing my hair off my face. I have been trying to grow out my bangs too for the past 8 months. I wanted that trendy mushroom hair cut and I really enjoyed it but I got tired of it quick! Even though people said that I was sexy with the bangs. :blush: The first pic is April 08 and the second pic is Dec 08.

Attachments

• hair4.jpg
    hair4.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 9
  • hair2.jpg
    hair2.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 8
Back