Is anyone currently using Elasta QP Products?

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Which do you use and which do you like? I'm thinking of trying the DPR-11, Conditioning Shampoo, Intense Cond., the H2 leave-in, and of course mango butter. Yes my pj is back and she wants Elasta products.

TIA

I love the styling gel. It does not make your hair hard and stiff at all. And of couse I love the mango butter. I am not a fan of DPR-11. It is to thick for my hair.

The conditioning Poo is in my rotation and it's well worth it. It's moisturizing, has no SLS or SLES and it gives great slip. I'll always have this as a staple and you can't beat the price.

I like the Shampoo for Relaxed Hair. But I got Keracare's Hydrating Detangling Shampoo for $.88 at the JCPenney sale, so that's what I'm using right now. The two are interchangeable for me.

I stopped and got the DPR-11, conditioning shampoo, intense cond, h2 leave in, mango butter and the oil moisture recovery and the best part of all...I only spent @25. I have mango butter and moisture recovery on my hair now and I'm about to do a twist-out.

I tried to use these products, but the only thing that worked on my hair was the DPR-11 and H-TWO...I'm still using the H-TWO as a moisturizer to set my hair (I'm new to it) and not using the DPR-11.:nono:

Hey lady...I am back to QP products as of the past two weeks.

I am using the bodifying shampoo (clarify), shampoo for relaxed hair (moisture poo), breakage control serum (protein), H-Two (my leave in) and the DPR 11 (deep moisture conditioner). Loving them all but I knew I would because they were originally what I started with back in the day. Experimentation took me away but quality and price brought me right back. Not to mention they smell heavenly :yep: Also have some of the glaze which I like just not using it right now and the cream conditioning poo but I prefer the poo for relaxed hair to it.

Update: My twist-out came out lovely and soft. I used the mango butter and moisture recovery then twisted my hair and put a dab more mango butter on my ends before rolling them and today I have lovely curly/wavy hair.

The mango butter b da bomb! I use that as my hair moisturizer and seal with Vatika oil and the result is shiny and well moisturized hair. I've been eyein up the H-Two but haven't tried it yet. Elasta QP makes great quality products.:grin:

I used a couple of sprays of H2 on my twists last night just to "set" them and I like it. According to Sally's website the H2 is discontinued, but it's still on the Elasta site so maybe Sally's is just going to stop carrying it? I did find it at a local BSS and they had it with free samples of the poo and cond. attached to it so I think that Elasta is still making it. Oh and I can't wait to try the DPR on Friday, I love the smell.

:yep: I held out on the raves about mango butter but once I gave in :love: the DPR is also not bad though.

How are you using the DPR? Also is it a peach kinda orange color? I bought mine from an Asian BSS and want to make sure it's the right stuff, I got everything else from Sallys so I'm not too worried about that part. I plan to use the DPR to pre-poo with my heat cap for about 45 min.

I use mango butter. I use Feels like silk on my daughters hair and it does a really good job of keeping in the moisture. I recently started using it again as I am transitioning and it really makes my waves pop.

How are you using the DPR? Also is it a peach kinda orange color? I bought mine from an Asian BSS and want to make sure it's the right stuff, I got everything else from Sallys so I'm not too worried about that part. I plan to use the DPR to pre-poo with my heat cap for about 45 min.

Yep that's the color

Back