Ionic hair brush

I have! It works great. It really helps remove bad smells out of your hair like smoke and any other odor that can get trapped in the hair. I gave my mother one for her birthday. She used it alot when she came to visit me in NYC.

When I used it I noticed the same thing. I also noticed that it smoothed my hair a little when I used it.

It is has been several months since she has been using it. I will get an update from her about the overall benefit of the brush and let you know.

[ QUOTE ]
bump

[/ QUOTE ]This may sound like a dumb question..
but what is "bump"
look.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I have! It works great. It really helps remove bad smells out of your hair like smoke and any other odor that can get trapped in the hair. I gave my mother one for her birthday. She used it alot when she came to visit me in NYC.

When I used it I noticed the same thing. I also noticed that it smoothed my hair a little when I used it.

It is has been several months since she has been using it. I will get an update from her about the overall benefit of the brush and let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]
Atate:
I'm just wondering, does this "brush" pull out the hair. I've heard that too much brushing can pull out the hair and cause split ends. Please educate me on this.
Thanx

Back