Ionic Blowdryers

Syrah

I've been perusing www.folica.com (I'm not sure how many of you use folica) and seen a lot of comments regarding different ionic hair dryers.

Anyone have one, use one, recommend one - for those RARE moments when you blowdry if ever?

Every once in awhile I do use my BabyBliss Ceramic Ionic Porcelain Air blowdryer! THis stuff is great, my hair never gets dry even when I use the hot setting, never gets crunchy or damaged and it's very quiet. I've had for almost a year and I can say that it's one of the best investments I've made.

Alli77 said:
Every once in awhile I do use my BabyBliss Ceramic Ionic Porcelain Air blowdryer! THis stuff is great, my hair never gets dry even when I use the hot setting, never gets crunchy or damaged and it's very quiet. I've had for almost a year and I can say that it's one of the best investments I've made.

I have been intending on ordering this blowdryer. Do you have a comb attachment for it?

I have an Andis dryer. It doesn't dry my hair out, but to me my hair is more "poofy" than with a regular dryer. I like it though.

I have an Ion Ionic soft bonnet dryer (looks like a space helmet) that I use for rollersets and deep conditioners. That one is absolutely wonderful.

I also have an Andis ionic ceramic that I've only used once so far. I did my own blowout after the rollerset. It gets really hot! It definitely did the job and my hair looked good after. I don't think I will do anymore blowouts though...don't like the heat.

I've been eyeing the BaByliss ionic drier (salon style...for rollersets and deep conditioners). $170 on Folica. $80 on ebay.

Back