Ion Ionic Hard Bonnet Dryer

Prosperity711

Do anyone know if the bonnet have air vents all over? I have read good and bad things about it, mostly good and I want to go get one today from Sally's. I prefer soft bonnet but there seems to be too many problems with them.

Any other good hard bonnets out there? Can't afford Pibbs:(

LP1177 said:
Do anyone know if the bonnet have air vents all over? I have read good and bad things about it, mostly good and I want to go get one today from Sally's. I prefer soft bonnet but there seems to be too many problems with them.

Any other good hard bonnets out there? Can't afford Pibbs:(

I bought the gold n hot hard bonnet dome dryer from Sallys and I haven't had any problem with it. I put it to good use since purchasing at the end of last year. I deep condition with heat 2x a week and I dry my rollersets with it as well.. even my daughter uses it and my mom has used it. So between all those uses since the end of last year... I haven't had any problem yet!

Are you talking about the pink one?? I have that and I'm satisfied with it. The only thing that I don't like about it is that sometimes it's hard to get the dome thing down again.

Back