ION Hair Dryer Silver Inflatable Hood - Cannot find tried Sally's & Ebay...

Sallys told me a while back that its being discontinued. Alot of people were having problems with it. I had one and after about a week it just stopped working out of the blue.:perplexed

I bought on on clearance at Sallys a few months ago and ended up returning it one week later. Hopefully, they will be able to improve the dryer and come out with another version soon.

Gold N' Hot makes one that is similar. I haven't tried it, but one of my friends has it and she says it dries her hair quickly. HTH

asubeauty said:
Gold N' Hot makes one that is similar. I haven't tried it, but one of my friends has it and she says it dries her hair quickly. HTH

I own that one and I love it. There is a thread out there about it. It is the exact same dryer, but it seems that the Gold N' Hot is a better quality. It is nto breaking down on people like the Ion one was.

My Ion one broke the second time I tried to use it. Wal-Mart has one called Select Pro Gold for around $25 and it works extremely well. Better than the Ion to me, I love it.

Pokahontas said:
My Ion one broke the second time I tried to use it. Wal-Mart has one called Select Pro Gold for around $25 and it works extremely well. Better than the Ion to me, I love it.
Thank you I knew there had to be something similar out there. I will pick one up this weekend. Thanks again for the review!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back