Ion 600 watt Ionic Professional Soft Bonnet Hair Dryer

CarefreeinChicago

This is brand new in the box
Ion

Professional Ionic Soft Bonnet Dryer

What is ionic conditioning?

Ionic conditioning makes a big difference in the way your hair looks and feels. Steady streams of negatively charged ions condition the hair as it is styled. Ions make hair healthy looking by smoothing the shaft to reduce frizzy, flyaway hair.

Contiuous ionic output for more shine, less static and less drying time
3 temperature settings including a cool setting
Ideal for roller sets and conditioning
Jumbo-size soft bonnet accomodates extra-large rollers.
Carrying strap adjusts for comgortable positioning
Lightweight for easy portability

I just ordered this and plan to start a new regime any naturals have any tips i am at my wits end with my hair i was thinking
deep condition every week and then try a pony tail rollerset does any one have this

Last edited:
These worked great until they went out on me! I purchased two from Sally's at different times and both died on me. The first one I took back and exchanged for a new one. The second one died and I ended up just getting my money back. If I remember correctly this dryer was discontinued. I've since been using a similar one from Walmart (Select Pro Gold) for $24.98

I love it and been having it for a little over a year. Its great, the only thing is do not block the fan at the bottom or it will have to cool down. I did this once and havent had any problems since.hth

I just brought a Select Gold Pro from Wal-Mart, tonight for $20!!! I am going to try it out on Monday when I rollerset my hair. I didn't want the one that I had to sit somewhere and sit under so I am hoping that this one works well. I am going to switch between rollersets and wearing my full head of twists until the end of the year and see how much growth I get.

Hey Kinchen :wave:

O.T.-
It's About Time For Another Chi Town Meeting Isn't It Girl:lol:

Back On Topic-

I've Had This Dryer For Over A Year Now And I Absolutely Love It :love:
Never Had Any Problems With It At All. Get Ready Though,Because It Is LOUD:lol: Just Make Sure You're Browsing The Forum While Using It So The Time Will Pass While You're Doing Your Hair:p When I Bought It They Were Full Priced.I Was In The City Last Month And Saw It @ Big Lots For $10:eek: I Told My Girl Who Went Shopping With Me That Day She Better Get It:lol:

atrinibeauty said:
Hey Kinchen :wave:

O.T.-
It's About Time For Another Chi Town Meeting Isn't It Girl:lol:

Back On Topic-

I've Had This Dryer For Over A Year Now And I Absolutely Love It :love:
Never Had Any Problems With It At All. Get Ready Though,Because It Is LOUD:lol: Just Make Sure You're Browsing The Forum While Using It So The Time Will Pass While You're Doing Your Hair:p When I Bought It They Were Full Priced.I Was In The City Last Month And Saw It @ Big Lots For $10:eek: I Told My Girl Who Went Shopping With Me That Day She Better Get It:lol:

Hey Girl

yes it is time for a meet up i just paid thirty dollars on ebay i guess i should have went to walmart or big lots lol i am going to try rollersets with this thing

kinchen said:
Hey Girl

yes it is time for a meet up i just paid thirty dollars on ebay i guess i should have went to walmart or big lots lol i am going to try rollersets with this thing
Same here girl! I got mine off of ebay too for like $28 out the door. Goes to show that it pays to shop around!;) I've only used it once so far, but I'll be on it weekly until I get braided up.

ok this thing gets hot on the lo setting we will see tomorrow what the fexirod set looks like and it is loud i can't even hear the tv

kinchen said:
ok this thing gets hot on the lo setting we will see tomorrow what the fexirod set looks like and it is loud i can't even hear the tv

Mine felt like it was burning my neck:eek: But my curls looked great and then 2 days later I cut my relaxed ends off and now I don't need it.....LOL But I am going to keep it...

i only lasted about thirty min i guess i have to get used to it but i am willing to try any thing on my natural hair that i can do my self

Back