Intuition

I tend to have very accurate first impressions of people. Unfortunately, in the past my intuition would tell me something, but I would disregard it. Especially in dating situations. There were soo many times in my relationship with my ex that my intuition told me something, but I did not take the right action.

When I first met my ex, we had to have only been talking for about 5 minutes and I immediately thought "He's spoiled, he's immature, and he's used to getting what he wants from women in particular". I thought he was super attractive, so I continued to get to know him and started dating him anyway. Everything my intuition said turned out to be true. He was SUPER spoiled and immature. One night in particular comes to mind. He was living with his mother (We were both 21 at the time) and one night she wouldn't let him use her car and he got mad, kicked a big a** hole in the wall and went outside and began kicking his mother's car and pushing against it to rock it back and forth (I should have left him then).

One evening, we were sitting on the patio at his house and this girl is walking down the street and stops to say "Hi" and introduce herself to us. She lived down the street. We all start talking and the girl seemed nice enough, she wasn't flirting or anything. But for some reason that I could not put my finger on at the time, I DID NOT like her vibe. I had to resist rolling my eyes at her the whole time she was talking.

A little while after that, he started acting weird and canceling dates at the last minute. I decided to log into his Facebook account. I had had his password for awhile (we were at the computer together once and he accidentally typed it into the box for the email address so I saw it) but never thought to use it until that moment. He had sent MESSAGES on top of MESSAGES to girls saying things like "Hey beautiful" "Let's meet up" and would ask them to meet up at different random locations. He started sending those types of messages about 4 months into our relationship...so he had been doing it for a minute before I found out. A good number of the messages ended with them exchanging phone numbers and (I guess) meeting up. Ooooo I was SO livid, I was shaking as I read through all of the messages. From reading those messages, I found out that he had been secretly hanging out with the girl who had introduced herself to us and I found out from confronting him and later her that they had slept together. And from the messages, I found out that he was cheating on me with another girl too. This other girl was from Vegas. He supposedly met her while she was visiting a friend out here in Cali. She had been driving out here alllll the way from Vegas to see him.

Last edited:
Back