Introductions are in order

WaistLengthDreams

Hello LHCF, I realized that I've been posting all over the place for about two weeks and I never posted a thread to say :hiya3: I found this site about a month ago and was immediately addicted. I don't know how I even have hair on my head based on what I was doing before, lol. I've learned so much so far and can't wait to see how my hair progresses as I continue on my HHJ.

This is my starting pic:
DSCN1037-vi.jpg

Next time, hopefully I'll have a comparison pic with hair that's healthier, fuller and longer :cup:

Welcome to the forum!

You know, I never posted a "hello" thread when I first joined either. Matter of fact, I've never even started a thread. I seem to get all my questions answered without asking! :lachen: Gotta love this place!

Welcome to the forum!

You know, I never posted a "hello" thread when I first joined either. Matter of fact, I've never even started a thread. I seem to get all my questions answered without asking! :lachen: Gotta love this place!

I know, right! This is such a great resource.

Welcome to the forum!

Me too on both. No introduction and most of my questions have already been answered or will be answered.

I am now officially an addict! :lachen:

Welcome to the forum!

LOL, I never posted a "hello" thread either. I'll admit I was kinda hoping to just blend in with everyone else. So I hope you don't mind me hiding and/or semi introducing myself in your thread!! :hide: I think I'm just a little intimidated by all the attention. ;)

Welcome to the site and from the looks of your avatar, looks like you have some mad rollersetting skills so you are already on your way to healthier hair!

Good luck and welcome again!

BB

Welcome IntheMix08!!!

LOL, I never posted a "hello" thread either. I'll admit I was kinda hoping to just blend in with everyone else. So I hope you don't mind me hiding and/or semi introducing myself in your thread!! :hide: I think I'm just a little intimidated by all the attention. ;)

Don't be intimidated. We're nice people. And welcome to you too. ;)

Thank you ladies, for your warm welcome! I LOVE this site!

Welcome to the site and from the looks of your avatar, looks like you have some mad rollersetting skills so you are already on your way to healthier hair!

Good luck and welcome again!

BB

That was all thanks to what I learned on this site, the rollersetting challenge thread specifically, lol.

Back