Introduction, official newbie and addict

Blkprincess

:drunk: Just wanted to introduce myself, I've officially joined the sisterhood!
I'm addicted to this website, so many helpful hints. I'm Blkprincess, have 4z hair. self-styled and maintained. relaxed/texlaxed (because it's always underprocessed and I've tried them all. I do have to commend you ladies though, in my lurking months, I've appreciated how respectful everyone is to one another and their opinions. I got my dominican blow out 3 weeks ago. just the roots. loved the way my hair felt. but I'm never going back.:nono: they're very aggressive, I'm tender-headed. the lady who washed my hair used her nails:cry:. the lady who did the rollerset used a fine combed detangling roughly from root to tip:spank:. and the rath of hellfire epitomized on my scalp with the blowout:eek2:. :burning:. she told me I needed a trim, at that point it made no diff because they had already undid my 4 months of progress and yanked out so much hair anyway. :pyro:I was pass bsl!!! I'm back to sl/apl. I've been shedding ever since. so I'm nursing myself and trying to get my length back. I actually cried that day because my hair seemed so short to me. my hubby was just as shocked. I'll get over it in time. I'm going back to doing my own hair. sorry if I'm ranting, I figured you ladies would understand.:rolleyes:

:wavey:Well, welcome to the Board!!! Sorry about your rough time but you definitely came to the right place. Enjoy!!!

here are my after result, sorry don't have before pics, it would have traumatized me to see the actual length blown out before she cut it.:cantlook:

Attachments

• domblowout3.jpg
    domblowout3.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back