Introducing Scotchbonnet

Hi everyone!

Long time lurker and finally decided to subscribe. Decided to make the introductory thread after lalaland88. :) I searched for one and did not want to break any rules - so I was still searching before doing it. So before I get all up in your business- :grin::grin: I'mma say hi to everyone - because my mama raised me better than that. :grin:
Thats all.

Scotchbonnet

Welcome to the wonderful world of posting from lurkdom :grin:

I just peeped your Fotki, you and your hair are gorgeous! :)

Hello how are you and welcome
Oh yeah im not going to lie when i saw the title scotchbonnet i was like oh hell no they have taken hair to another level with this darn pepper business

Okay, I just had to tell you this - I went to your fotki and aside from loving your pictures, I saw the one of you riding a camel and I was like, "this woman is living MY dreams!!!" :lol::lol:

Anyway, again it's nice to see you here. :yep:

Okay, I just had to tell you this - I went to your fotki and aside from loving your pictures, I saw the one of you riding a camel and I was like, "this woman is living MY dreams!!!" :lol::lol:

Anyway, again it's nice to see you here. :yep:

Thank you! I am a wandering soul - so if that's your thing - then....:yep:.

Welcome. Prepare to increase your computer time by 120%. :grin:

I see you're in Bosnia. What's it like?

It will truly be a catastrophe if my computer time is further increased!!:nono::nono::lachen:

Bosnia is ....interesting. Not the most eventful place - but we make it work. It's close to lots of other countries which we drive to a lot: Vienna, Italy, Croatia, Turkey - so lovely in the summer. I love the summers here, because it is lively and you can do lots - in winter-I hate it:nono:.

Thanks again everyone.

Can anyone tell me how do I locate threads I have posted in easily? I'm searching for a quick way to find them - but no luck....

TIA

Thanks again everyone.

Can anyone tell me how do I locate threads I have posted in easily? I'm searching for a quick way to find them - but no luck....

TIA

Welcome aboard. Find your own posts by going to ADVANCED SEARCH..put in your name..StillSS, your way easier still!

I came in here thinking it would be some new growth aid of marinated bonnet peppers applied to the scalp to get the follicles rejuvenated!

Welcome! Your locs look nice!

I came in here thinking it would be some new growth aid of marinated bonnet peppers applied to the scalp to get the follicles rejuvenated!

:lachen: Your thoughts weren't as far out as mines were. I was thinking about something dealing with some scotch tape. :scratchch

Hey Scotchbonnet! :welcome2:

Oh my! :lachen::lachen: The thought never crossed my mind when I chose the name. But you never know......it could be in the making! :lachen:

Last edited:

I thought it was another special bonnet for sleeping. I came in here thinking that last silk bonnet/scarf thing I ordered messed up my hairline.

Welcome Scotchbonnet!

Back