Introducing myself

Whisper

Hi Ladies I really enjoyed myself visiting this website, so much that I decided to be a part of it! My story is.. about 2 years ago my hair was to my shoulders and terribly needed a relaxer, coming out of a weave. (I am a 4a) Being cheap, I let someone else relax, other than my beautician. Needless to
say she overprocessed my hair and a horrific amount came out in my hands everyday! I ended up cutting my hair. Now The left side is still shabby where I get at least an inch a month on the right side monthly, which I always cut, but the left will not catch up!
mad.gif
I am determined for my hair to grow and for my left side to come in. You ladies are an inspiration, you give great tips, (escpecially on products) I will keep you posted on my progress

Welcome Indigo
wave.gif
. It's nice to have you here. Don't worry, with the help of all the wonderful ladies here, your hair will be flowing no time
smile.gif

welcome and i'm sure that after time you will be on the road to healthy hair. everyone here is very nice
wink.gif
including me
grin.gif

HELLO INDIGO, NICE NAME BY THE WAY. WELL YOU SHOULD DEEP CONDITION YOUR HAIR FOR STARTERS. TRY USING WILD HAIR GROWTH IT WORKS ON MY HAIR I'M A TYPE 4A ALSO. IT MIGHT STINK BUT IT WORKS PRETTY GOOD. BUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU DO TO TRY TO WHIP
whip.gif
YOUR HAIR BACK INTO PLACE. I'M SURE SOME LADIES OUT THERE GOT SOME GOOD HAIR CARE REGIMINS OUT THERE TO HELP YOU.
littleangel2.gif

Hi Qvee,
Thanks for sharing, I have wildgrowth as well as shea butter Wonder Gro, IC night time treatment (luv it)
lick.gif
. When my hair was 2 inches past my shoulders the only thing I did was get it doobied every week with a Salerm Deep Conditioner(no supplements)and then whatever type of moisturizer. The deep conditioner that I use now is Motions CPR. I will definitely keep using the wildgrowth. Thanks So Much! I am welcome to any suggestions you and the other ladies and gents have to offer
grin.gif
And welcome to you!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONCE INDIGO. HAVE YOU TRIED ANY SUPPLEMENTS? MAYBE THAT'SS WHAT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HAIR BACK TO ITS FULLNESS. THEY POST A COUPLE ON THIS WEB SITE THAT I HAVE SEEN. DO THE DOMINICANS USE THE SALERM DEEP CONDITIONING? DOES YOUR LEFT SIDE HAVE BALD SPOTS OR JUST REAL THIN? I HAVE THAT PROBLEM WITH MY EDGES. I JUST CAME OUT OF BRAIDS MAYBE THA WHY. WELL THANK YOU AGAIN.
laugh.gif

Hi Qvee
I have used Shen Min vitamins a couple of months ago, and something called hair blend. This is an herbal blend. Now I've been using vitol Great Hair Biotin for a month, HSN with MSM (1 month) and niacin
shocked.gif
. They use a hair mask..that I also have (wheat germ). My hair is not in patches.. some pieces grow in thinner than others..so near the roots can be thick,but towards the ends they will get thin. It seems like when I take supplements it grows in better..I am determined to now stay consistent. Even before I was introduced to this board, I realized taking them was what I had to do from here on out.
For your edges, what worked great for my edges was ORS temple balm.. you have to stay consistent and don't use b4 or immediately after touching up.
smile.gif

Back