Introducing myself..

BiRacialBarbie

Hi everyone!! Ive been watching the site for about 2 wks or so..and now here i am! My hair is 3b with a little C. It has a fine texture. Right now im full APL when wet, and 1.5 in from BSL when i flat iron. I used to flat iron my hair and only wear it straight because i never knew how to wear my natural hair. My mother is white, so you know she never knew what to do with my hair as i was growing up. Most of my younger years i walked around looking a MESS!! Lol. I just started MN today, and i took some pics (which i will post later). My reggie is co-washing daily, shampooing only x2 a wk. I use Pantene relaxed and natural cream moisturizer daily. I usually wear my hair up for work and then gym, and wear it down on the weekends. Im trying to avoid heat for the ENTIRE 2009!! Well im going to post a pic of my hair. Maybe i will find my hair twin??

l_e6a5626096f34aae8317291565dc5b-1.jpg

Welcome to LHCF! Your hair is gorgeous!
Shtow, every time I see your siggie pic with your cat, I just start to:lachen:. He's hogging almost the whole picture.:grin:

welcome, i'm new here too ! by looking at your pictures it seems we have a similar hair texture. let me know what products are working for you !

Hi everyone!! Ive been watching the site for about 2 wks or so..and now here i am! My hair is 3b with a little C. It has a fine texture. Right now im full APL when wet, and 1.5 in from BSL when i flat iron. I used to flat iron my hair and only wear it straight because i never knew how to wear my natural hair. My mother is white, so you know she never knew what to do with my hair as i was growing up. Most of my younger years i walked around looking a MESS!! Lol. I just started MN today, and i took some pics (which i will post later). My reggie is co-washing daily, shampooing only x2 a wk. I use Pantene relaxed and natural cream moisturizer daily. I usually wear my hair up for work and then gym, and wear it down on the weekends. Im trying to avoid heat for the ENTIRE 2009!! Well im going to post a pic of my hair. Maybe i will find my hair twin??

Cute hair and screen name! I was right there with ya on looking a mess!:lachen:

Back