Introducing Myself

considerate

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know a little about me. My name is Sabrina. Have been a member for a couple of months but did not know how to post a question. I am from GA and am really glad that I found this board. I work from home as a mortgage broker and just wanted to share a little about what I do. I actually work with clients to get them approved for a home. If they are credit challenged, the company I work for provide services through this company called ScoreMax that will allow them to pay $199.00 to start preparing them credit wise to obtain financing to buy a home. I am so excited about this program because where I live, I know alot of people that have good jobs, make great money, but obstacles such as there credit have come in the way to hinder them from getting a mortgage. I also wanted to know what can a person do to obtain more length to there hair if they cannot take any of the herbal vitamins. My hair has growed some and definitely gotten thicker but I want to obtain more length. It is nice meeting everyone.:)

Back