Introduce yourself oh yeah...my name is...

Cheleigh

Cheleigh, yeah, and I've been lurking for several weeks. This isn't my first post, but that's okay, I guess. I want to compliment you folks on all the information you have on this site, and the willingness you have to share your info and knowledge.

I have been transitioning since March. I'm a long-term transitioner--I'm hoping to do 12 months (and cutting about 1-2" of my relaxed ends every couple of months), but we'll see. I've never really cared much about my hair until I decided to transition, and now I'm addicted to keeping it healthy. I'll be documenting my hairexpience in my yahoo album. I hope to be a frequent participant in these forums! Hello all!

Welcome Cheleigh, I've been with LHCF since 2003, and have been lurking for the past year. I'm transitioning too. I have been since January 2005. I tried before, but always went back to the relaxer. Plan on going all the way this time. It's easier to do because I have braids. Anyway, good luck to you on your transition and welcome to LHCF.

P.S., I'm in Sacramento, Calif.

Welcome :newbie: Cheleigh. I wish you well on your journy to taking care of your hair and gain healthier hair. Good luck and happy hair growing.

Welcome to the boards!! Good luck with your transition. I just BC'd on the 4th after transitioning for 11 months, feel free to PM me with any questions and search the board. You'll find a lot of encouragement.

welcome, girlie....!!!!

and you already know from being in lurk mode that there's a lot of good stuff to learn here. lol...

Cheleigh said:
Cheleigh, yeah, and I've been lurking for several weeks. This isn't my first post, but that's okay, I guess. I want to compliment you folks on all the information you have on this site, and the willingness you have to share your info and knowledge.

I have been transitioning since March. I'm a long-term transitioner--I'm hoping to do 12 months (and cutting about 1-2" of my relaxed ends every couple of months), but we'll see. I've never really cared much about my hair until I decided to transition, and now I'm addicted to keeping it healthy. I'll be documenting my hairexpience in my yahoo album. I hope to be a frequent participant in these forums! Hello all!

Welcome Che!!!!!!!!!
I transitioned for 11 months keep up the good work,
braid and twist outs should be your best friends ... I know they were mine LOL

welcome..u will love it here..i have been here for quite some time..and i have learned so much!! u will too!!

Back