Interview

good2uuuu

Hubby has a couple of interviews next week in Ocala, Fl. Actually, it was one, turned into two, and if we had more time, it would be 3! We are going claiming the promises of God and trusting Him to have allowed hubby to pass his board exam this time. What else can we do? Just trust. Have faith. That's it.

Please pray that whetever the outcome, hubby will make a great impression on the doctors and staff he will be meeting. Me too. I am going and have not done anything remotely 'social' as a doctors wife before. I'm nervous as all get out about this.

Just please pray for us in general. I am definately feeling the stress a lot thease days. Faith is a struggle, for sure. But I do continue daily. God has brought us too far to leave us now. I just can't believe that He would not allow hubby to have passed the board exam after all we have been through and been brought through.

Thank you all!

mysweetevie said:
Best wishes....

OT: you are one of my fitness inspirations :D
Oh my! Thanks! Guess I better get to crackalackin' at the gym again! LOL!

And thank you for the best wishes!

God is able to do everything but fail. Give GOd the stress you do not want the enmey come throught this avenue to attack your body. You want to be able to enjoy every blessing healthy and happy.

I come in agreement and believe GOd is going to move on his behalf so He can be glorified this situation in Jesus mighty name. AMEN!!

I have sent up a prayer for you and your husband, continue to be faithful to Him. He is already working things out.

good2uuuu said:
Hubby has a couple of interviews next week in Ocala, Fl. Actually, it was one, turned into two, and if we had more time, it would be 3! We are going claiming the promises of God and trusting Him to have allowed hubby to pass his board exam this time. What else can we do? Just trust. Have faith. That's it.

Please pray that whetever the outcome, hubby will make a great impression on the doctors and staff he will be meeting. Me too. I am going and have not done anything remotely 'social' as a doctors wife before. I'm nervous as all get out about this.

Just please pray for us in general. I am definately feeling the stress a lot thease days. Faith is a struggle, for sure. But I do continue daily. God has brought us too far to leave us now. I just can't believe that He would not allow hubby to have passed the board exam after all we have been through and been brought through.

Thank you all!

You have my prayers as well. And please know that you and your husband shall find favor in the sight of both God and man. For that's what God has promised you.

And for you dear one, as far as being a doctor's wife...there could be none better than you for because of you your husband will be a total success, no matter where God places him.

For who can find a Virtuous Woman?
She is worth far more than rubies.

Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.

She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.

She selects wool and flax
and works with eager hands.
She is like the merchant ships,
bringing her food from afar.
She gets up while it is still dark;
she provides food for her family
and portions for her servant girls.

She considers a field and buys it;
out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks
She sees that her trading is profitable,
and her lamp does not go out at night.

In her hand she holds the distaff
and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
She opens her arms to the poor
and extends her hands to the needy.

When it snows, she has no fear for her household;
for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
She makes coverings for her bed;
she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
Her husband is respected at the city gate,
where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.

She makes linen garments and sells them,
and supplies the merchants with sashes.
She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.

She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.

She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.

Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:

"Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all."

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
Give her the reward she has earned,
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

"Good2uuu" -- More than enough is what you are and will always be to your husband, no matter what.

I wish you many, many blessings...

"Shimmie..." :)

Thank you so much for your responses. Your prayers and thoughts mean a lot. In fact, Shimmie got me all teary eyed. Thank you again ladies.

You and your busband are in my prayers. You KNOW that everything will work out because you and your husband have favor with the Lord!!!!!

Back