Interview Hair...?

biancaantoinette

I have an interview tomorrow and was wondering if you have any "professional" hair styles I can wear.

Any suggestions?

oh ya... I have natural shoulder length hair. I definately dont wanna flat iron it.

a bun is always a safe, professional bet. you could spice it up...I usually go for a low bun. If you do not have enough hair, you could use one of those faux buns or try a sock bun. HTH :)

a bun is always a safe, professional bet. you could spice it up...I usually go for a low bun. If you do not have enough hair, you could use one of those faux buns or try a sock bun. HTH :)

i have an interview today, and i'm wearing a bun....it's too hot to straighten anyways lol

Please dont wear those twists in that vid for an interview if you want a chance at the job... stick with a bun

Sent from my DROIDX using DROIDX

Bun. An interview isn't about a fashion/beauty statement unless that's the industry you work in. You want to look neat and conservative for the interview. No hair style that would be a distraction to the interviewer.

Please dont wear those twists in that vid for an interview if you want a chance at the job... stick with a bun

Sent from my DROIDX using DROIDX

Wow, I thought it was cute. If I can ever get a handle of flat twisting, I will give it a try :)

My suggestions are twists in a bun or pinned in some kind of updo.

I wore a bun (with twists) for a wedding two weeks ago that I would consider professional. Pics here: http://public.fotki.com/Kitathena/n.../may-july/bun-i-wore-for-a-wedding.html#media

Thank you all. My hair isnt long enough for a bun so I just twisted it up and bobby pinned the twists down.

I think the interview went great except I dont think she knew I was gunna be black.. hahaha OH WELL

I was more than qualified for the position. I better get a good news phone call.

Thank you all. My hair isnt long enough for a bun so I just twisted it up and bobby pinned the twists down.

I think the interview went great except I dont think she knew I was gunna be black.. hahaha OH WELL

I was more than qualified for the position. I better get a good news phone call.

Good luck!!

I thought the 3 flat twists were neat and professional. I can't see how that hairstyle would be a distraction or insist something less-than-wholesome about the wearer. It's not extravagant or flashy.

Glad to hear your interview went well, OP! Hope you get that call!

Back