Interesting phone call at Sally's

Coffee

I have a very good friend that works for Sally's and I go by a couple of times per week to see her. Today after I left she called and told me she got a call from someone looking for India hair oils :nono:. The caller said she has just read an article about how it makes your hair grow and she was wondering if Sally's sold any of the oils. We'd better start to stock up, cause the word is out!!

LOL, girl I'm telling you there are more paid lurkers on this forum than active members. Whenever you put info out to share on a good product especially when it had the word "Growth" to it, you better have already gotten enough to last you atleast a yr.

:grin: Oooooo...if Sallys started carrying indian products I'd be so happy. I live 1 hour and 20 mins from all indian grocery stores in Illinois. :sad:

I found out about Indian hair oils and ayuvedic hair practices about four years ago just by Googling "Indian Hair".

The funny thing is that the Americanized Indian girls dont use these products. I have a co-worker who is Indian and she doesn't use them and don't care to. I told her "girl you need to get all the info from ur granny u can and if you don't want to know share it with me ." :lachen:

LOL, girl I'm telling you there are more paid lurkers on this forum than active members. Whenever you put info out to share on a good product especially when it had the word "Growth" to it, you better have already gotten enough to last you atleast a yr.

Yeah those lurking heffas took all of my hair mask when it went on sale. Q

:lol: I'm sure all of the articles and so forth ain't helping neither.

I was telling my DH just last night that it seems like suddenly, Indians are the newest 'darling' minority group..... I wonder what's up with that... :look:

The funny thing is that the Americanized Indian girls dont use these products. I have a co-worker who is Indian and she doesn't use them and don't care to. I told her "girl you need to get all the info from ur granny u can and if you don't want to know share it with me ." :lachen:

I agree. All of my Indian co-workers think I am crazy. They all use commercial hair products (they still have beautiful hair).

So um...:look: Sally Beauty would NOT be the first place I would call for Indian oils.... Wow....

And the more I think about it, there is more than one kind of Indian... I mean, which one are we talking about? The Native American? The Middle Eastern one? The dot or the feather? :(:confused:

Last edited:
Back