InStyler

blackindia07

INSTYLER!!!! ANYONE USE IT?!?!?!??!

Hello All!!!

Hi...Im new to the site and LOVE IT!!!! :grin: I think I am a 4a and currently relaxed but a lot of you guys have inspired me to go natural...so Im considering it or at least stretching. Anyway....I noticed a lot of you air dry then flat iron. Has anyone used the Instyler? Thats what I have and would like to use in place of a flat iron. Just wanted a little feedback. THANKS!!!

Last edited:
I alternate between med and high depending on what Im trying to do and how long its been since my last wash. The high setting gets very hot. What Im wondering is it more damaging than a flatiron?

Ok so after posting my question did it occur to me to do a search to see if its been discussed before. DUH!!! I read a lot of negative things about it but I love my instyler as do my mom and sisters. Though I only use it to style and for touch ups. I will have to try to airdry and use it and see how it works.

Will do! Though I cant say itll be anytime soon cuz it has been raining for the last month and it doesnt look like its going to end anytime soon and I will not stress my hair doing it only to have it turn into a hot fuzzy mess! LOL I have been rockin a natural and will continue to until the rain stops.

Back