Instant Weave

SplashAtl

I have never had a weave, so please forgive me if this is a stupid question. What is an instant weave, and how does it differ from any other weave?

I just got one a few days ago. It's basically a wig with a comb attachment in the front and the back which allows you to blend your front hair with the weave. I really like the one I got and I think it looks pretty good. I've read from other post that the combs often cause breakage if you wear them everyday. It's nice if you are having a bad hair day.

I have one as well and I love it! What I did was braid my hair underneath leaving out some in the front to cover the piece in the front and Ive been wearing all week. Though I cant wait to wash my hair tommorrow or Sunday its been nice to just throw it on in the morning, brush, and walk out.

I love mine, I too cornrow my hair under it and just let out the front to bend in and go. I have been wearing mine for about a month now without breakage on my edges. I just keep it moisturezed and I CO once a week and wash and deep condition once a week.

Yes. Do you live near Greenbriar? I have pics of 2 instant weaves I bought from the BSS across from Greenbriar on Headland Avenue in my fotki. They have a great selection.

SplashAtl said:
Thanks for the information! Can I buy one at a regular beauty supply store?

natalied said:
Yes. Do you live near Greenbriar? I have pics of 2 instant weaves I bought from the BSS across from Greenbriar on Headland Avenue in my fotki. They have a great selection.

Actually, I live in Kennesaw. However, I can go to the store near Greenbiar store. Thanks for the info!

Back