Instant Weave?

An instant weave is the same thing as a 3/4 wig. Part of your hair is out in the front which is used to cover the front of the wig. I have some pictures in my album of my instant weaves.

sweetpeadst said:
WHat exactly is an instant weave ? A wig?

Yeah, they are half wigs with combs attatched to the front & back!
They are great.. I love mine & am looking for another! :grin:

baglady215 said:
I've gotta get one... Any particular brand you ladies like?

Hello! I've been wearing Motown tress "Kyna" (synthetic, straight slightly layered) for the past year and I love it! Its a 3/4 wig with the small comb in front. Also from Shake -n- go, I like Tokyo girl (Synthetic, layered curls). That one's a drawstring 3/4 wig that can also be worn as a ponytail... The there's Anytime Collection's 'Ohga' that was my first half wig discovery (which is a bit longer and thicker than Kyna)...

Experiment with different ones, you'll become addicited! (I have!) ;)

Basically it's a wig. I have one (photo in bio) and love it. I wear it so often I have to buy a new one this weekend. I can't recall the brand but the highlights are a perfect blend with my hair. I would recommend buying one in a store the first time instead of online. It took me a few tries to find the right one. Be sure to moisturize daily and wear a cap as the netting can scratch and/or dry your hair.

currently I am going back and forth between 2 by Outre. Hannah and Emily. That's one by Sensationnel in my avatar.

baglady215 said:
I've gotta get one... Any particular brand you ladies like?

I have Outre & it's HumanHair ($35) - Brandi
I love it...
Now only if I can get a mannequin head to rest it on... :confused:

Ashee said:
I have Outre & it's HumanHair ($35) - Brandi
I love it...
Now only if I can get a mannequin head to rest it on... :confused:

Have you seen the styrofoam mannequin heads? I had bought some a few years ago for my wigs. They were only a couple of dollars. I even put make up on her... hehe. :lol:

Back