“insert” 3C/4A (mixed texture only) pics here ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Oh damn, I didn't see this thread lol. I THINK I'm a mix of 3c and 4a, but I posted all my pics over in the 4a thread, so if you wanna see em you can look in that one. :)

You better post your pics in here! :bat:Making people click all over the place to stalk your hair ( which is beautiful by the way:yep:)...

These pics were taken sometime last summer and I posted them in October in my album here. I need to add some more recent pics since my wash-n-go's hang a little longer now.
picture.php

picture.php

There are some BEAUTIFUL heads in this thread!!! :yep:

Last edited:
Here's mine!
hair2.html

above - 2008 - different textures
1020474.html

above - 2009 - back of head
img-0180.html

above 2010
texture1-jpg.html

above - 2010 - roots

I think the front and middle may be 3c, and the back and sides are 4a... perhaps; not really sure.

ETA...
*****, how do I upload pics? My pictures aren't showing.

Last edited:
I agree with L.Brown. I don't see any 4a.

Thanks. I moved to the 3c thread. Honestly, i think i have some of every type of hair in my head...like all of us!

And I PRAY that one day my hair can look half as pretty as yours! And you are one sexy mama!

If I could have PrissPots or Nikstars hair, I'd be in heaven!

Your hair is pretty great too. :grin: You are an inspiration to many.

Right! I don't know who Ediese is fooling. She must forgot about her recent update thread where she reached MBL! Beautiful hair!

What's youre regimen Priss Pot??

I've been bunning it up this summer. I rarely wear my hair out anymore in a wash 'n go...it's just too hot.

-I use a regular shampoo, which varies, right now I'm on Elasta QP's Creme Conditioning Shampoo about 1x a week (usually on the weekend). (I clarify when needed with Elucence Volume Clarifying).

-I condition with Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner, sometimes mixed with EVOO

-I will co-wash 1-2x during the week w/ TIGI Moisture Maniac (that's my main chick, but I'm almost out of that liter, so I'll be using up my GVP Conditioning Balm next)

-Trader Joe's Nourish Spa or Kenra MC as a leave-in

-Seal with a butter (shea or avocado) or oil (usually castor)

-Bun with goody spin pin, smoothing my hair with my hands, place a little EcoStyler Brown Gel (hold rating of 7) on the top if needed.

-----I also detangle w/ the Ouidad Double Detangler.

Not sure if I'm a 3c/4a or 3c/4a/4b but I put it here. Sorry for how big the pics are and how many there is. I wore a naked wash and go to remember why they're a bad Idea. It's fingercombed so the texture's more accurate I think.

wet shots
2hfrhj9.jpg
5b93er.jpg
-Feb 2010 combed out
t0nfj5.jpg

Dry shots
a0jpyt.jpg
- may 2010
2zdps8l.jpg
2l9gpc0.jpg

The rest are too big and can be found here

http://tinypic.com/a/259xi/1

i THINK im 4a...but im sharing just incase im wrong when i get a consensus ill delete from which ever thread im wrong in. TIA

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

my hair RIGHT NOW.

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

Last edited:
Back