“insert” 3C/4A (mixed texture only) pics here ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

I know this may be a bit of a stretch, but does anyone have any pictures from their transition that fall into the 3c/4a hair type category? Just curious to see what your NG looked like pre-BC so I can...compare :giggle:

(even though I know everyone's hair is unique)

From 1/07 to 3/07 - transitioning. I was texlaxed. These aren't the best of pics but I think it's enough to get an idea.

303d08i.jpg

rtkute.jpg

2lqk91.jpg

210d0mw.jpg

Keep in mind that after I bc'd, my hair looked and behaved totally different than during transition. There's a wide variety of textures and I think my hair has a tendency to be really thready and the crown on the wiry side, width of strand size varies also. It was much more difficult for me to notice these things during transition.

I always wind up telling ladies that you may not know for sure what you've got until after you get rid of the relaxed hair.

HTH

TruMe yeah it worked for me when she first posted. I haven't checked it again. Let me look...uh oh. doesn't work now. what gives????? :nono:

LynnieB can I just say how much I love your hair???! I mean really :thud:

Here is me fresh out the pool natural no products in hair
320fc438-9488-ad47.jpg

And here is me with Paul Mitchell Foaming Pomade and Paul Mitchell Sculpting Lotion
320fc438-94de-955c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my own issues with this particular hair typing system. I won't get on my soapbox here out of respect for OP since this her thread not mine. I'm not good at hair typing. I see many heads that look very similar to mine. If this isn't the correct thread, please feel free to move.

fjncwz.jpg

v418ue.jpg

313obv5.jpg

v8pw1g.jpg

^^ Your hair looks really similar to mine! Except yours is/was longer, of course.
I have those same pieces in the back that are randomly loose. What length were you stretched in this picture, if you remember?

I'm just see this thread!!! :blush: Hear is my contribution (if I'm in the right thread :look:)
My hair is mostly 4a but the front has 3c...i thin

Pic ranging from 2008 - 2010

Attachments

• close up jan wng.jpg
    close up jan wng.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 107
  • close up july twist out.jpg
    close up july twist out.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 95
  • pee a boo.jpg
    pee a boo.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 94
  • texture2.jpg
    texture2.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 89
  • texture.jpg
    texture.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
A couple of more :grin:

ETA: How did everyone post pictures directly to their post? Having trouble with these new features.

Attachments

• me mar.jpg
    me mar.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 98
  • me sept2.jpg
    me sept2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 79
  • me sept3.jpg
    me sept3.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 85
  • me sept.jpg
    me sept.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 87
  • PS 09.jpg
    PS 09.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
^^ Your hair looks really similar to mine! Except yours is/was longer, of course.
I have those same pieces in the back that are randomly loose. What length were you stretched in this picture, if you remember?

The longest layer was armpit length when I took those pics.

Here are a few more pics...this is my naked hair...no nothing on it...Hair twin, where art thou?

Attachments

• Wash Pics Nov 10 016.jpg
    Wash Pics Nov 10 016.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Wash Pics Nov 10 014.jpg
    Wash Pics Nov 10 014.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Wash Pics Nov 10 015.jpg
    Wash Pics Nov 10 015.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 147
Mrs. Verde, your backshot hair looks similar to mine- maybe we're cousins (my hair is not fine though)...

Hopefully my hair type can be diagnosed in a few more months into my transition. I'm about 8 months in now (on Dec. 23rd)

Attachments

• 28 weeks 3.JPG
    28 weeks 3.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 156
  • neck.JPG
    neck.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 168
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 164
@Amoreofcurls

Your hair always brings out the green eyed monster in me.
BEYOND drool-worthy!

I am curl definition-challenged.

hey ladies...new to the site (renewed my subscription). I'm 17 months post today and I'm counting down to the day I BC... Tryna figure out my hair and I think I belong here but i might be wrong .. so just let me know and direct me to whatever type I am. Pics are not that great cuz I used my camera fone... But I have more than enough new growth to determine my tye. Thanks guys (closeups included)

17 months txt shot 1.jpg

17 months txt shot 2.jpg

txt shot 3.jpg

hair today.jpg

closeup.jpg

Back