Inositol

• Thread starter Thread starter legs71
  • Start date Start date
L

legs71

Has anyone tried this supplement? I've been reading alot of information about it and it seems to work very similar to biotin. I'm considering adding it to my vitamin regimen and would like to hear any experiences anyone has had with it. Also does anyone know if silica,MSM and EPO benefit "old" growth too or the new growth only.

Hi! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've used the Inositol/Choline combo for my skin. I have to say it worked great for that. It breaks down any bumps or those teeny white heads people get on their noses and chins, you have to take them with a B-complex.

As for hair, I can't really tell if saw a huge difference or increase in hair growth.

Also, vitamins ensure that the new growth is going to come out stronger and healthier. The old growth can't get new nutrients, so it benefits from the topical things you do to it (moisture, conditioning, lubrication).

I know that some us after taking vitamins for a while (depending on how depleted our systems were) can actually see the "line of demarkation", that is an obvious difference in the new growth compared to the old growth.

I know that Inositol is also good for preventing the hair from falling out. I can say it didn't give me any hair problems.

HTH /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Inositol is required for

Inositol plays an important part in the health of cell membranes especially the specialized cells in the brain, bone marrow, eyes and intestines. The function of the cell membranes is to regulate the contents of the cells, which makes effective functioning possible.

Inositol is said to promote healthy hair, hair growth, and helps in controlling estrogen levels and may assist in preventing breast lumps.

It may also be of benefit in reducing blood cholesterol levels.

Deficiency of inositol

If your intake is not sufficient, you may experience symptoms such as eczema, hair loss, constipation, and abnormalities of the eyes and raised cholesterol.
http://www.anyvitamins.com/inositol-info.htm

Back