Infusium = Scary?

Skydancer

So I went to Big Lots for the first time and they were selling Infusium 23 Moisturizing Shampoo, packaged together with Infusium 23 Leave-In Conditioner for $4.99! :O!

I've heard good things about the leave-in, so I decided to give it a shot. I was looking at the ingredients in the shampoo... the first 3 things are Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate... I'm still pretty new to the boards, but I've noticed a lot of people running away from "SLS," which I am guessing is either the second or third ingredient in the shampoo...

So, should I shove the shampoo to the back of my closet or give it a shot? Have any of you had good experiences with it? Thanks:]

I really liked the Infusium Shampoo and Conditioner. But that is because I prefer shampoos that really clean my hair so it takes the following moisturizing shampoo or conditioner I use better.
IMO it almost worked as a clarifying shampoo, that might explain those ingredients.

I remember using Infusium 23 way back when and it made my hair really dry. Personally, I wouldn't choose this as a regular shampoo.
nono.gif

I've used Infusium shampoo and I love it. While Kenra MS is my current favorite, when I want my hair really clean, I use this.

Back