Infusium Leave in conditioner

NayNay

I have heard great things about this product but never really got GREAT results. It is okay when I add it to wet hair, but when I put it on dry hair. It causes my hair to harden and dull and just turn yucky!!!! It even gets tangly. Is it the protein in the product? Has anyone had good results on dry hair with this product?

I only use it on wet hair and I do get great results. It detangles my hair and makes it feel really good. I poured it into a spray bottle and spray it lightly across my hair, then I comb it through. I don't think it is really meant for use on dry hair.

depending on which formulas you';re using, there is protein. For every formula except the fine haired one there are good amounts of protein. I used this in the summer and I dont think i realized how "good" i had it with this leave in!
I cant vouch much for its "superior" detangling, but i noticed stronger hair and more strength, i think i stopped b/c of extreme pjism.
I used it on wet hair after washing, i only use it on dry hair if i'm trying to do a braidout and i need to saturate my hair with something.

This question came up in a post a while ago, and Azul (I think) answered and made an excellent point. Infusium is supposed to condition, which it probably does, but they make no claims about softening and detangling. So it's probably conditioning with protein, perhaps, but it doesn't have any softening agents. I used to use this leave in also, but I didn't like it b/c it made my hair hard. I hope this helps.

Back