Infusium 23 leave -in users past and present

alona

Does anyone know if Infusium 23 has proteins that make your hair hard,dry,etc? If so and you use it what do you use or do about it? I just started using it, like it, and don't want the frizzies to come back.

tia

it does have proteins (amino acids) but I use the moisturizing formula and only use it once a week so I dont experience any dryness or brittleness.

I started out on it when I first came to the hair boards, then stopped because of all the shedding I experienced. My hair looked pretty but there was way too much shedding. I didn't use (or know about) a moisturizing formula like ValleyGirl mentioned.

I put some in my spray bottle and use it almost every day without any problems. I've been using it for a couple of months.

I've really never had any problems with it. I can't remember not using it. Now I use it as a detangling agent along with Surge. Works like a charm every time.

I used to use it once a week. I used original for awhile and then start trying the different formulations. I haven't used it in a year now. I don't recall excess shedding or hardness. I do recall when I was in middle school, after a bout w/braids I didn't know how to care for an old hairdresser used 'vitamins' (aka Infusium leave-in) to bring my hair back to life. It was in great condition
smile.gif

Someone posted a similiar post about this awhile ago, but I don't remember who it was. I use to use the original formula everyday, and then I experienced alot of shedding. once I stopped using it, the shedding slowed down and eventually went away.

I love Infusium 23 Leave-In! I use it along with the shampoo and conditioner. It has never done anything but great things for my hair and for me, it's definitely a keeper.

Back