Infusium 23 Leave in Treatment—Original Formula (Repairology)

Barbara

Princess
I know this is not a popular item on any of the discussion boards,:nono: but for those of you who use Infusium 23, have you had a chance to use the generic version of Sally’s Infusion 23 Leave in Treatment? If so, how does it compare to the original brand name?

The same ingredients are listed on the generic bottle. However, I don’t know if these ingredients are concentrated or watered down.

Now I read mixed reviews about some who tried other generic products. I just want to be happy with my purchase if I decide to buy it.

I am a regular user of Infusium 23 Leave In, also. I know it is not very popular here but it has been very good to my hair. I've used the original, the moisturologie, and the colour-ologie. I haven't tried the generic one, but it's interesting you posted this because I saw it in Sally's yesterday and I was studying the label.

Let me know what you think if you try it.

That's because it has protein. I don't get my hair washed often like some people do, but it's only used on my hair once every two weeks.

This is the best detangler for my hair. I stop using my Verifen Complex detangler after 10 consecutive years when my stylist recommended Infusium 23.

I am a regular user of Infusium 23 Leave In, also. I know it is not very popular here but it has been very good to my hair. I've used the original, the moisturologie, and the colour-ologie. I haven't tried the generic one, but it's interesting you posted this because I saw it in Sally's yesterday and I was studying the label.

Let me know what you think if you try it.

How is this formula? I've been using the original one for three years.

Im confused where's the protein?

Water, Amodimethicone, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium 11, Citric Acid, Betaine, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Trideceth 12, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Serine, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine HCl, Threonine, Lysine, Alanine, Proline, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 8/SMDI Copolymer, Behenic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, PEG 8, Polysorbate 80, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Sodium PCA, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA

ive only used this leave in once and cant remember how i felt about it. im trying to make a refresher spray so i might buy the gvp kind and mix it with water, aloe juice, and maybe an oil or two.

Im confused where's the protein?

Water, Amodimethicone, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium 11, Citric Acid, Betaine, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Trideceth 12, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Serine, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine HCl, Threonine, Lysine, Alanine, Proline, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 8/SMDI Copolymer, Behenic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, PEG 8, Polysorbate 80, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Sodium PCA, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA

thats a new version the oil one had protein.

Back