Infusium 23 Leave In-Keep Or Throw Away?

lonei

I use the leave in treatmnet along with motions nourish leave in. However, I dont know if it is contributing to the overall health of my hair, at one point I used too much and my hair felt so hard and dry, should I eliminate this product form my regimen as I dont feel like its adding anything extra to my hair? The motions leave in does what this product claims to do, what are your thoughts?

I personally still like infusium 23, but it can leave a sticky feeling on the hair after repeated applications, I still use this product, but I mix it with s-curl, as it works more effectively imho the motions leave-in is better. Plus if its not working for you, scrap it.

Den1, I bought it on the hair ladies recommendation but I think motions alone is doing me just fine, thanks.

I would have to say dump it. After discovering so many wonderful alternatives I'm no longer stocking up on Infusium as I did for many years. However, I know that products 'take' to everyone's hair differently.

smile.gif

It no longer works well on my hair either. No need in loading your hair with extra product, if there's no real benefit. You may want to keep it for back-up.
wink.gif

Infusium works wonders for me. I love almost all Motions products, but their leave in does nothing for my hair. Its almost like I'm just spraying water on my hair. I wound up emptying the bottle and filling it with water.

My hair hates Infusium. It always made my hair hard. Sally's generic version is worse. Talk about crystalize!
shocked.gif

I sprayed infusium in my hair before i tied it up for the night last night due to recent massive breakage brought on by my heat relapses..my hair was soft today..thats baout all, and i sprayed WAY MORE than i know i should have

I put it into my "don't use no mo" basket", I pulled it back out and mixed it with some Surge and peppermint oil, just to get rid of it, then it worked great for my twists, but I won't be buying it anymore, once the huge bottle I bought runs out.

Its too late ladies, its in the 'give away to my cousins' carrier bag, maybe they'll find some use for it. Im just trying to keep the amount of products I use to a minimum, I use a very small amount anyway compared to most of the PJ's on this board, I've been to Rehab and Im cleaning out my closet!!!

I poured about 1/4 of mine in my spray bottle and filled the rest w/ water... It works out great. Even though I use a creme leave in, my spray bottle is spiked w/an add'nl non-
concentrated leave-in
grin.gif

infusium leave in always made my hair sticky...that's why it's still under the cabinet after God knows how many years...i don't think my mom uses it either...

Back