individual braids with extensions

morehairplease

Ladies I saw this young lady today at my little one's soccer game and she had the most gawjus braids. They were individual braids, the size of pencils, and they were curly at the ends. She only had a little hair braid and the rest was curly....but it was gawjus. She left before I could ask her where she got the style done at and what type of hair was used. If any of you ladies know what style I am talking about could you please tell me what type of hair is used and how does one make the ends curly? It seemed to be set on a rod or something b/c the curls were so perfect but I could be wrong though. Also, ladies does anyone know where I can find pictures online? I googled but had no luck.

thanks in advance ladies,
tishee

Last edited:
100% kanekalon? hair um u can get it a BSS its like 1 somethin a pack youll need like a pack(depending on how long u want them youll need more bags). and the ends are probably small or medium perm rods dip them in hot water so they can set. use mouse on the ends for shine and hold. Also i take a pack of hair and cut it into thirds i like my hair just below the shoulder.

100% kanekalon? hair um u can get it a BSS its like 1 somethin a pack youll need like a pack(depending on how long u want them youll need more bags). and the ends are probably small or medium perm rods dip them in hot water so they can set. use mouse on the ends for shine and hold. Also i take a pack of hair and cut it into thirds i like my hair just below the shoulder.

thanks sweetie!

ETA: do you know of any place online where I can get pictures to ensure that I get the exact style she had? Also, when I wash the braids do I have to set them on the rods/dip them after every wash to maintain the style?

tia,
tishee

Last edited:
Back