Individual braid styles

Sundiva

I am about to get my hair braided. Getting frustrated with it being so many lengths. I was wondering if anyone can recommend some cute individual braid styles. The lady who is going to do it, can only do things like pixies. Any suggestions?

After she does the pixies, you can ask her to do the hot water technique so that you have some curls on your ends. You can also do french rolls or a half up & half down style, or buy some cute hair ornaments to dress it up.

After she does the pixies, you can ask her to do the hot water technique so that you have some curls on your ends. You can also do french rolls or a half up & half down style, or buy some cute hair ornaments to dress it up.

Thanks DarlingDiva:yep:

And just for clarification sake, pixie braids are just tiny individual braids covering the majority if not all of your head:yep:

And just for clarification sake, pixie braids are just tiny individual braids covering the majority if not all of your head:yep:

Oh I call them micros...or just singles. *shrug*

So when you are asking for styles, are you asking for ideas of incorporating cornrows with individual braids? Or what do you mean by styles, since getting individuals all over the head leaves you with a limitless spectrum of styles you could wear them with in. I assume you will be using extensions?

Oh I call them micros...or just singles. *shrug*

So when you are asking for styles, are you asking for ideas of incorporating cornrows with individual braids? Or what do you mean by styles, since getting individuals all over the head leaves you with a limitless spectrum of styles you could wear them with in. I assume you will be using extensions?

Well, since being on the boards, Ive been reading about new styles like tree braids, what is that?

Thanks for the explanation of pixie braids, SunDiva! I wasn't sure what they were, either.

Thank you, Nonie, for the explanation of tree braids. I've never known what they are, but I've always been too lazy to research.

Back