indica indigo!! any1 use this?

c*c*chic*

Ok so I've been to 4 indian stores, and I have called 13 stores. I went to 1 more store and it is heaven in there! They have everything! But that's another review lol they had everything except for indigo powder. The lady gave me indica indigo. I was so excited till I got in the car and saw that it wasn't reg indigo powder. Ugh! Any1 ever use this? I'm doing a patch test on my arm and I cut a piece of hair to do a test on that too. If you have used this "indica herbal hair color", is it ok to use henna before this? It does have ppd in it, less than 3%.

Ok so I've been to 4 indian stores, and I have called 13 stores. I went to 1 more store and it is heaven in there! They have everything! But that's another review lol they had everything except for indigo powder. The lady gave me indica indigo. I was so excited till I got in the car and saw that it wasn't reg indigo powder. Ugh! Any1 ever use this? I'm doing a patch test on my arm and I cut a piece of hair to do a test on that too. If you have used this "indica herbal hair color", is it ok to use henna before this? It does have ppd in it, less than 3%.

I haven't used it, but why take a chance? You say it has less than 3% ppd but why not order online from Henna Sooq or Henna for Hair? They are good sources and vetted by LHCF for the most part. This way you know you don't have to worry about product in stores.

I found that my Indian stores don't sell indigo and appear to know even less about it. They have all the other goodies though.

I'm not a big fan of ordering things on the net. I have to have this hair toned down by Monday morning for my internship. So right now this is my only option.

I'm not a big fan of ordering things on the net. I have to have this hair toned down by Monday morning for my internship. So right now this is my only option.

Oh OK. I'm sorry you have this situation. Well good luck. :yep: Let us know how it turns out.

Thanx. So far no irritation on the skin at all and I'm about to rinse of the hair I'm doing the test with.

I have used the black henna at the indian store with very good results. In fact I may do another one tomorrow. It will be alright.

Good Luck

Back