Indian Stores in the DMV (ayurvedic thread)

MaryJane3000

Sooo I'm a little upset ladies. I wanted to henna my hair today with my fav Karishma Henna but I can't find my packages. I had four on stand by that have magically disappeared. I'm trying to order it online but it's taking more time and energy then I'd like and really I just want to henna my hair today. I figure that if I can find an Indian store in NC then I can damn well find one in DC. So where they at ladies?! I know somebody knows!

Thanks in advance!!

This is where I go:

Laxmi Palace
3423 Old Parham Road, Richmond (VA)

There are probably closer ones to you but maybe you'll find yourself in the area or it will help someone else

Now don't y'all go snatchin everything up!! HTH

Dana Bazaar 12215 Nebel St, Rockville, MD Ph: (301) 231-7546

Patel Brothers 15110 Frederick Rd, Rockville, MD Ph: (301) 340-8656

Call and check before going

Ayunatural beauty.com have them for $3.99 you can find her in the vendor thread. You miss a good sale 20% off. With the price of gas I can't be driving around taking a chance to not get it.

there is an indian store in landover, md, its close to the walmart in landover. they sell vatika oil, amla oil, shampoo bars, and the indian powders such as indigo, henna, amla. but be sure to check the dates. i saw some things that were way past the experation/use by dates.

ALADDIN HALAL MARKET
2524 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA 22204
That's where I go and they're metro/bus accessbile. The owner is really friendly too!

If Im not mistaken, University Blvd in hyattsville. Where is Sunshine when you need her lololol. But there are TONS of Indian stores in that areathat carry anything you want. One place that comes to mind is Halal Bros. Google them in the Hyattsville area and they should come up. But right on the same street as Halal Bros are tons of indian stores. Good luck.

i live near the crystal city metro so that columbia pike and little river turnpike sores are sooo close i can smell them lol Thanks ladies!

Back