Indian Oils in L.A.??

P

patient1

Hi All,

Vixxen was kind enough to give me info about some locations further south, but does anyone know where I can purchase Indian oils locally in Los Angeles?

I've been reading so much about them lately that I'm fiending to give them a try.

I know there's a little India here somewhere, but I've never managed to track it down.

tia,
P1

I don't know if this will help, but I went out finally in my area to find those same oils since noone responded when I wanted a specific location. I found the oils and then some, lol, I just thought why not go to the area where alot of them live, because it's more likely to find at least one market in their area, and long and behold it was a big market that I ride by all the time, I just never paid too much attention to it. If all else fells whip out a phone book, lol. HTH's

If you live in the LA area, you can find any and every Indian product in Little India, it's fun just to go and look around, I usually hit little India up about every other month. PM me I'll give you directions from where you live.

Back