Indian Healing Clay On Natural Hair

I haven't watched the video all the way through, but I regularly use this clay, and mixed with other clays (rhassoul or sodium bentonite) to wash my hair. My mix is not as thick and I always apply to soaking wet hair. Great results- clean scalp and soft defined hair, every time.

I tried it before with aloe vera gel. Like other users have said, it makes my hair suuuper defined. I don't like doing it that often because of how long the process takes, but doing it every now and again is nice

Reactions: BGT
Lots of ladies are using it - especially for the max hydration method. I'm natural but I straighten so my results aren't typical but left my hair really moisturized and soft.

Has anyone here tried this? Results?
I used to do bentonite clay treatmentso at least 1x a month. It leaves my hair soft, clean and defined. I make mine with water, not acv. If you put too much acv in, it will dry out your hair something fierce! I mix water and jojoba oil, just a little, to make a pudding like consistency. I apply in damp hair and keep my spray bottle handy to re-wet as needed.
Once it's applied, I put on a plastic cap and sit under the dryer for 15 min. I make sure to get it on my hair and scalp.
I really like it.

Back