INDECISIVE ME AGAIN: NEED GUIDENCE!

knottyaaverage

sooo. here's the deal. i got a touch up about two weeks ago. i made sure to put conditioner all over my strands & ends and seal with oils while basing my scalp b4 i went in and SURE ENOUGH, the domincan chick overlapped on me. almost down to the last 3 inches of my hair. she only did it within the last 3-4 mins of my relaxer, but still it was horrible. i stopped her a little too late. well. so i haven't washed my hair in almost 16 days and when i shake my hair over the bathroom sink i see alot of little broken hairs. when i take my wrap down from my head baggy i got about 5-6 shed hairs and some little ones. do you guys think it's from the overlapping? and is my hair going to continue to break because it's now double processed?

also, im about to co wash this monday with suave humectanct; do i need to clarify b4 i co-wash since i havent washed since the touch up? and can i just use baking soda/water mix?

im too much with the questions :spinning: ......4give my soul

I don't think it's from the overlapping, because you had plenty of protection on your hair before going into the salon. I think the problem is that you haven't washed in so long. Your hair needs a good wash and deep condition, girl!

Since you've been baggying, clarify and then treat your hair to a good dc.

Sorry, I know nothing about the whole baking soda/ACV thing. I'm too lazy to mix up my own stuff, so I never really pay too much attention to those threads :lol:

*SIGH OF RELIEF* thank God, im so happy u chimed in. im just now being able to answer the questions of newbies and others, so sometimes when i have a question i want to double check. yes. i can't WAIT!!! to wash. i just really want to start my ayurvedic reggie for wash days. but i think that since tomorro's easter the indian spot will be closed. :ohwell:....well regardless. imma try to get me a wash in by monday. IM FEEEEENIN FOR IT!!!

I don't think so either. Sometimes you'll get that after a relaxer because your hair is still in the SHOCK phase. Girl, go wash your hair!!!(j/k), lol. After a relaxer, you hair needs to go back down to it's normal ph.....so washing and conditioning right now is good. I say skip the co-wash and deep condition your hair.

My hair does this also after a relaxer...but you should be fine in 2-3 weeks. Your hair may just need more moisture.

I don't think so either. Sometimes you'll get that after a relaxer because your hair is still in the SHOCK phase. Girl, go wash your hair!!!(j/k), lol. After a relaxer, you hair needs to go back down to it's normal ph.....so washing and conditioning right now is good. I say skip the co-wash and deep condition your hair.

My hair does this also after a relaxer...but you should be fine in 2-3 weeks. Your hair may just need more moisture.

ok i def will do that. 2morrow's the day!!

Back