Incredible Hulk Hair!!!! Urgent!

soaries

Hey ladies! I have a major issue. This summer I got some blondish red highlights. It was time for a change so I decided to put a black rinse in. Why oh why did my hair turn green!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch, I got a green fro! What color rinse do I need to get my hair a decent color? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Sorry for the drama...

You need a red rinse. Go get one now and put it in. The reddest red you can find, preferably.

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Sorry for the drama...

You need a red rinse. Go get one now and put it in. The reddest red you can find, preferably.

[/ QUOTE ]

why a red rinse?

Sorry to hear that. I agree with the other ladies. Only a red base color/rinse will cover the green. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I hope it works out.

[ QUOTE ]
swirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Sorry for the drama...

[/ QUOTE ]

why a red rinse?

[/ QUOTE ]

think of the color wheel...

cwheel.gif

colors opposite each other cancel out each other. i.e. <font color="red"> red </font> cancels out <font color="green"> green </font>

[ QUOTE ]
sonya said:
Hey ladies! I have a major issue. This summer I got some blondish red highlights. It was time for a change so I decided to put a black rinse in. Why oh why did my hair turn green!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch, I got a green fro! What color rinse do I need to get my hair a decent color? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/lachen70.gifI'm sorry for laughing but when I toggled over you subject I just couldnt help it. But on to the problem, years ago I colored my hair blond but it came out orange. I'm taalking brighter than a pumpkin orange. I later about 4 week later colored over that with jet black. That took care of that for about six months till the black started to wear off then my hair was fire engine <font color="red">RED </font> I only wish I had known about LHCF then because it took me about two years to get my hair right.

Thanks ladies, I am heading to Sally's after work! It's a darn shame, I had to come to work today looking a hot mess!

[ QUOTE ]
Huggette said:
[ QUOTE ]
swirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Sorry for the drama...

[/ QUOTE ]

why a red rinse?

[/ QUOTE ]

think of the color wheel...

cwheel.gif

colors opposite each other cancel out each other. i.e. <font color="red"> red </font> cancels out <font color="green"> green </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

oooooohhhh. learn something new everyday /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You ladies are the greatest! Tracy you are my hair color hero! The red rinse worked like a charm. My hair turned out so cute! /images/graemlins/dance7.gif

YAY Sonya.... /images/graemlins/clap.gif

And thank you for your kind words. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif I'm glad my advice works out most of the time... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back