Incomplete

Windsy

Have you ever felt incomplete?

I'm single and I am going through the home buying process and for the first time in 2 years, I feel incomplete!!! I can't explain it but I feel like some one is missing. My family is there for support but it I still feel incomplete. :nono: Please tell me someone understand what I am going through.

Have you ever felt incomplete?

I'm single and I am going through the home buying process and for the first time in 2 years, I feel incomplete!!! I can't explain it but I feel like some one is missing. My family is there for support but it I still feel incomplete. :nono: Please tell me someone understand what I am going through.

Hey CDW,

I do understand what you are going through. I feel this way often and sometime for no reason, although I think recently in the last couple of years my "incompleteness" stems from self esteem and lack of confidence.

When I get in these modes I just stay away from certain things, people, images, etc that gives me this depression and try to find all the practical things that make me feel beautiful inside. Usually these things give me a complete feeling all over.

Thank you blkbeauty. I think it's because of all the headaches and stress that I am going through with this process. I haven't read in a while so that maybe it. I guess I'll start reading again to take my mind off things.

I too am going through this homebuying process, which is STRESSFUL..gotta get this document, that document.... However, you may feel incomplete because you haven't accomplished your goals in obtaining your home. I think once you close on your new home, you will feel Complete. And believe you me, no one can Complete YOU but You.

CDW made a valid point. I do the exact same thing. People who are not positive, etc, I just disconnect for a minute. I do it all the time. Get to know yourself...you'd be surprised at what you find!

Back