Votes: 15 22.4%

Votes: 38 56.7%

Votes: 5 7.5%

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Beyond #4

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters

MsBoinglicious

Yesterday was my 2 year Natural Anni...Yeah!!!!!!! I mean time flew by so fast! I thought I would never make it to APL again lol. But I made it there and past it to BSB (which seems like I have been stuck at this length forever :ohwell:). *sigh*

So how many inches do you all think I need to grow to be MBL? I am 5'-6" tall just to let you know.

(excuse my cupcake-jelly rolls)
nz2avc.jpg

TIA!!! :grin:

Your hair looks beautiful!!! I think your #1 is MBL and your #4 is WL.....I'm kind of judging between your shoulders and jeans.

I'd say mark 2. Looks like 4 is at your natural waits..no?

Either way, You're one of my idols. How long did you transition??

Awwhhhh thank you!!!! I transitioned for like 10-11 months. When I was done BC'ing I ended up with this.

Wooooh. Okay, that is not fair. I am 6 months shy of my 2 year anniversary and I BC'd @ 12 months....and I am not even APL.

*Goes off to pout in the corner*

i am right behind you and didn't even realize it. i transitioned 12 months, BC'd in june 2008. we had our last relaxers around the same time. :) crossing my fingers that i will be BSL come june.

i voted #2. i also think #4 is WL on you. your hair is absolutely gorgeous curly AND straight. you know i gotta ask how you straighten.

Wooooh. Okay, that is not fair. I am 6 months shy of my 2 year anniversary and I BC'd @ 12 months....and I am not even APL.

*Goes off to pout in the corner*

A lot can happen in 6 months. I am sure you'll get tons of growth before your 2 year Anni!

I voted 2

but really I just popped in here because I loooooooooove your hair :)

in the mean time what is your regimen for straightening your hair??

i am right behind you and didn't even realize it. i transitioned 12 months, BC'd in june 2008. we had our last relaxers around the same time. :) crossing my fingers that i will be BSL come june.

i voted #2. i also think #4 is WL on you. your hair is absolutely gorgeous curly AND straight. you know i gotta ask how you straighten.

I voted 2

but really I just popped in here because I loooooooooove your hair

in the mean time what is your regimen for straightening your hair??

I air dry in 6 banded ponytails.
I used my Sedu flatirons.
Did the chase method with a Nexxus Sleek N Style Brush (carried at CVS).
251A_350w.jpg

251b_350w.jpg

Used Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray.

Here's a great tutorial on what I did. I followed her video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEtEaFV5IVw&playnext_from=TL&videos=zFO8gCnZuSM

your hair is gooooooorgeous!:grin::grin::grin: you need another option, cause i think you're already mid-back. if you look ay where your shoulders start and where your natural waist is, your hair is well past the middle of your back. but either way, congratulations & thanks for sharing your progress.

Back