In town, where can I get a shampoo bar?

Musicachic

So I live in Lansing, MI... Yes it is the capital, but it is small considering. Haha...

So I wanted to try a shampoo bar, but I don't wanna have to order it online (I am sick of UPS from the holidays). I want to buy it from a store if possible. We have Sallys, but I don't see any on their website. We have a Beauty First, which is like a very small Ulta, which I don't see any on their site. Other than that I cannot think of any other places where I could get one. Any ideas? :locks:

I live in the "D" area & I bought Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose :lick: bar @ Natural Food Patch in Ferndale!

So I am looking at some bars online before I go to the natural food store in my area... Do they just say they are regular natural soap? Are they going to say they are shampoo bars? The ones I see just look like they are natural soaps. No mention of being able to shampoo with them... Help! :ohwell:

I have called everywhere and people are laughing at me! :wallbash:

No one has any anywhere! I called the natural food stores around me and such. I called Sally's and Beauty First. I even called a few salons. Why me? :darkcloud:

I haven't been in your area for a few years now. Do you have any Indian grocery stores in the area?

There is one store I found over by campus... Girl let me run over there before they close!!... Let me see what I can find!...

Dunno if you have Lush store in your area but they have an array of poo bars. Check lush.com for locations.

Yea or your local Indian supermarket.

Last edited:
So the Indian store I went to didn't actually have any shampoo bars. It's like he wasn't even listening to me when I called. So I was aggravated. So I went to World Market and bought two bars of soap there. I have no idea if I can use them on my hair, but they are natural soaps. It seems like any soap with natural glycerine appears to be ones people are using. But I have no idea... I am so frustrated... :angry2: Did I just waste money on these bars of soap?

I finally took the plunge and drove to Lush since I wasn't doing anything today and I conned a buddy into going with me... Haha... I got 4 different bars and a new body wash to try that could be a shampoo too. So we will see what happens. I just washed my hair this morning though so I will probably wash my hair again Mon or Tues... :yep:

Back