Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
:yay: Yayyyyy Jacksonville, Florida :yay:

Praise God for His Victories !

Kimberly Daniels Installed as Jax City Councilwoman :happydance:

Friday, 01 July 2011 03:45 PM EDT
Steve Strang and Jennifer LeClaire News - Featured News

Many call her apostle. But many more will call her city councilwoman.

After winning a tight race in a run-off election, Kimberly Daniels, founder of Spoken Word Ministries, an inner-city, multiracial church, was installed as the city councilwoman for the At-Large Group One seat on Jacksonville’s City Council on Thursday.

Jim Lafferty, director of The Policy Communications Group, a public affairs firm in Washington, D.C., who served both the Reagan and George H.W. Bush Administrations, was on hand at the ceremony to support Daniels. At Lafferty’s request, Daniels spoke before Congress as a conservative African-American voice. He credits Daniels with helping three conservaive Supreme Court Justices find a seat on the bench.

“I’ve seen Kim’s political skills in Washington,” Lafferty told Charisma News. “She’s going to bring reformation to Jacksonville. She’s tough. No one will intimidate her.”

Radical gay groups and racists tried to intimate Daniels during the election. A hate-filled website was launched to paint her as a radical Christian zealot. But Daniels persevered, understanding through a prophetic dream that God was calling her to take a stand for Jacksonville, the largest city in Florida and the largest land mass city in the world.

“Through hard work and prayer I prevailed. I now have the opportunity to serve people in a greater capacity,” Daniels says. “I am rolling up my sleeves and I am ready to work.”

Daniels, a veteran of Desert Storm who has a bachelor’s degree in criminology from Florida State University, will have her work cut out for her. Jacksonville has significant budget challenges and needs to cut millions of dollars from the rolls. And the city is known for its political in-fighting. Daniels will work to bring unity and positive change to the city.

“Kim’s election is significant because the apostolic is bringing reformation to the mountain of government,” Axel Sippach, executive director of John Eckhardt’s Impact Network, told Charisma News. “She will bring wisdom and find solutions to the problems in Jacksonville. God was all about justice and Kim will be about justice and bring an anointing.”

Daniels broadcasts 25 Minutes of Power! weekdays at noon on Jacksonville’s Christian radio station. She also runs Morning Commanders, a prayer ministry that brings together more than 20,000 prophetic intercessors across the country on morning prayer calls. She’s also known for books like Prayers That Bring Change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops' I almost forgot the link: :blush3:

http://www.charismamag.com/index.php/news/31444-kimberly-daniels-installed-as-jax-city-councilwoman

The Body of Christ is moving in and taking OV'A !!! :yep:

I'm still keeping my Maryland residency (official) until after the 2012 elections. :yep:

:yay: Yayyyyy Jacksonville, Florida :yay:

Praise God for His Victories !

Kimberly Daniels Installed as Jax City Councilwoman :happydance:

Friday, 01 July 2011 03:45 PM EDT
Steve Strang and Jennifer LeClaire News - Featured News

Many call her apostle. But many more will call her city councilwoman.

After winning a tight race in a run-off election, Kimberly Daniels, founder of Spoken Word Ministries, an inner-city, multiracial church, was installed as the city councilwoman for the At-Large Group One seat on Jacksonville’s City Council on Thursday.

Jim Lafferty, director of The Policy Communications Group, a public affairs firm in Washington, D.C., who served both the Reagan and George H.W. Bush Administrations, was on hand at the ceremony to support Daniels. At Lafferty’s request, Daniels spoke before Congress as a conservative African-American voice. He credits Daniels with helping three conservaive Supreme Court Justices find a seat on the bench.

“I’ve seen Kim’s political skills in Washington,” Lafferty told Charisma News. “She’s going to bring reformation to Jacksonville. She’s tough. No one will intimidate her.”

Radical gay groups and racists tried to intimate Daniels during the election. A hate-filled website was launched to paint her as a radical Christian zealot. But Daniels persevered, understanding through a prophetic dream that God was calling her to take a stand for Jacksonville, the largest city in Florida and the largest land mass city in the world.

“Through hard work and prayer I prevailed. I now have the opportunity to serve people in a greater capacity,” Daniels says. “I am rolling up my sleeves and I am ready to work.”

Daniels, a veteran of Desert Storm who has a bachelor’s degree in criminology from Florida State University, will have her work cut out for her. Jacksonville has significant budget challenges and needs to cut millions of dollars from the rolls. And the city is known for its political in-fighting. Daniels will work to bring unity and positive change to the city.

“Kim’s election is significant because the apostolic is bringing reformation to the mountain of government,” Axel Sippach, executive director of John Eckhardt’s Impact Network, told Charisma News. “She will bring wisdom and find solutions to the problems in Jacksonville. God was all about justice and Kim will be about justice and bring an anointing.”

Daniels broadcasts 25 Minutes of Power! weekdays at noon on Jacksonville’s Christian radio station. She also runs Morning Commanders, a prayer ministry that brings together more than 20,000 prophetic intercessors across the country on morning prayer calls. She’s also known for books like Prayers That Bring Change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops' I almost forgot the link: :blush3:

http://www.charismamag.com/index.php/news/31444-kimberly-daniels-installed-as-jax-city-councilwoman

The Body of Christ is moving in and taking OV'A !!! :yep:

I'm still keeping my Maryland residency (official) until after the 2012 elections. :yep:
What a victory!!! I'm happy with you!

The Lord is about to do a great thing in Florida....I am a witness:grin:

The Lord is calling many men and woman of God to the Sunshine State for a reason...within the next few years, Florida will never be the same.

I will keep my heart in prayer for her, especially seeing this part of your posts:

It's interesting to see how much 'hate' exists in the 'real world' against all who will stand up for the right thing!

But, no weapon...no weapon that is fashioned against her will prosper and every tongue that rises up against her in judgment will be condemned!!!

Did BeBe and CeCe Winans come to town for her installment this week? I saw their message on FB and didn't put two and two together that councilwoman Daniels is also Pastor Kimberly Daniels.

What a victory!!! I'm happy with you!

The Lord is about to do a great thing in Florida....I am a witness:grin:

The Lord is calling many men and woman of God to the Sunshine State for a reason...within the next few years, Florida will never be the same.

I will keep my heart in prayer for her, especially seeing this part of your posts:

It's interesting to see how much 'hate' exists in the 'real world' against all who will stand up for the right thing!

But, no weapon...no weapon that is fashioned against her will prosper and every tongue that rises up against her in judgment will be condemned!!!

:amen: Sis.... :amen: :woot:

You and I will be 'neighbors'... :giggle:

Precious Wavy , thank you for what you just shared about, keeping her in your prayers. :Rose:

The 'enemy' (the media) launched a big attack upon her last year and it was totally uncalled for. Her support team had to send out a huge prayer alert to those on her Commander's mailing list.

You are yielded to the Holy Spirit, she so needs our prayers.

My daughther and her husband are down there and although they belong to another Church, they are still giving their prayerful support to Pastor, Councilwoman Kimberly Daniels. The "Pastor Councilwoman" Sounds wonderful. :yep: I'm so happy for her and the Body of Christ.

Thank you, Lord Jesus for this Victory.

Last edited:
Did BeBe and CeCe Winans come to town for her installment this week? I saw their message on FB and didn't put two and two together that councilwoman Daniels is also Pastor Kimberly Daniels.

:wave: Hi MzPrince .... I received an email from her staff and it said that BeBe and CeCe were scheduled to be there. I wasn't in Florida to attend her installment.

Isn't this wonderful, though? I'm so excited about this. I'm keeping her, her husband, their family and their Church lifted in prayer.

The media tried to launch an ugly smear about her past which she never kept secret as it has been her testimony before and after her Church ministry began. She's a living, breathing powerful witness of God's deliverance and now she's in the Council... :woot:

Can you tell I'm happy for her and about this? :lol:

God bless you MzPrince. :Rose: Glad to see you and Nice & Wavy sharing this special joy and victory with me. I'm just so happy about this. :yay:

:amen: Sis.... :amen: :woot:

You and I will be 'neighbors'... :giggle:

Precious Wavy , thank you for what you just shared about, keeping her in your prayers. :Rose:

The 'enemy' (the media) launched a big attack upon her last year and it was totally uncalled for. Her support team had to send out a huge prayer alert to those on her Commander's mailing list.

You are yielded to the Holy Spirit, she so needs our prayers.

My daughther and her husband are down there and although they belong to another Church, they are still giving their prayerful support to Pastor, Councilwoman Kimberly Daniels. The "Pastor Councilwoman" Sounds wonderful. :yep: I'm so happy for her and the Body of Christ.

Thank you, Lord Jesus for this Victory.
I praise God for her testimony of faith...there needs to be more like her in the body of Christ.

Back