In desperate need of prayer

luthiengirlie

Please pray for me. I have been under heavy spiritual attack for 3 months and could not sleep at night.
I finally am able to sleep
But now I have loud ringing in my ears. It is driving me insane and I can't focus on school and I can't afford to fail this or any other class. Please pray I truly need it.
Its been one thing after another this year and I am trying to lose weight and this is inhibiting that so please pray!!!

Please pray for me. I have been under heavy spiritual attack for 3 months and could not sleep at night.
I finally am able to sleep
But now I have loud ringing in my ears. It is driving me insane and I can't focus on school and I can't afford to fail this or any other class. Please pray I truly need it.
Its been one thing after another this year and I am trying to lose weight and this is inhibiting that so please pray!!!

Will do.

Do you have tinnitus? Have you seen a doctor about your ear problems?

I have prayed for you and I will continue to do so. The ringing sound in the ears would be very annoying. Have you tried listening to music when you study?

Prayed for you.

Ringing of the ears can have so many reasons from the hearing problem you sited, to tiredness and stress or even the side effect of a medication. I've read somewhere it can also be a sign of spiritual attack indeed. I prayed specifically that God reveals the root cause and grant you relief.

Be blessed

Prayed for you.

Ringing of the ears can have so many reasons from the hearing problem you sited, to tiredness and stress or even the side effect of a medication. I've read somewhere it can also be a sign of spiritual attack indeed. I prayed specifically that God reveals the root cause and grant you relief.

Be blessed

Thank you and everyone else for your prayers. I just only pray that my class do not have to pay the price

Have prayed for you and will continue to pray for you. When I get to where I'm distracted, I say "peace be still." It's on old Southern Baptist way of asking for peace to focus on the task at hand. Be blessed.

Back